No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto VS Yukoris Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miguel Cotto VS Yukoris Gamboa

Gamboa has called him out several times and it seems like they gave Kirkland step aside money, cause even if Kirkland was injured the man needs the check he ain't pulling out

Huh???????

Comment

Sounds like a ridiculous fight.

Comment

dude's a featherweight turned lightweight

Cotto's a junior MW

Comment

Fuk kneeguel cotto. Always rubbed me the wrong way especially after he started crying like a little hoe after the margo loss.

Comment

What is this BS

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              dude's a featherweight turned lightweight
              Cotto's a junior MW
              Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
              What is this BS
              Seeing how the ******ed TS does not know **** about boxing, it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't know what division Gamboa fights in tbh.

Comment

TS is worst poster on this site and keeps delivering the goods

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Fuk kneeguel cotto. Always rubbed me the wrong way especially after he started crying like a little hoe after the margo loss.
                  man I wish i would have downloaded the videos of one cottos old trainers that was with him when he was with his dad and dude went off on how ****ty a person cotto is how he would try to humiliate his father in the gym and showed no respect to anyone and he would get mad if other people where in the gym when he was their at one point he even threw a huge tantrum and ended up breaking the glass doors to the gym just cause other people where their leaving when he showed up.

Comment

TS is new to boxing, he's probably mixing Cotto up with Mikey Garcia

Comment

Working...
                    X