Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Return Being Lined Up For Crawford-Horn Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mofo's jumping through hoops to call him an undercard fighter and even if he was, he'd still be the highest paid fighter of the night. Doubt Pacquaio is going to play second fiddle to these two guys unless its an absolutely ridiculous soft touch he's getting.

Comment

The fact that Arum said he's even considering putting Pacquiao on the undercard just demonstrates that he may have dementia.

Comment

Don't know how true this is, Pacquiao next opponent is going to be Loma. They're aiming for April date because Pacquiao has a break with the Senate. If it's true, doubt both of these fights are in the same card. Either way, hope both happen

Comment

Pacquiao would have to be the undercard fight coming of a loss and fighting Mike Alvarado.

While I don't think either fight is too interesting, it's nice that we can watch Crawford and Pacquiao on the same card on ESPN. Especially if it leads to Crawford-Pacquiao on ESPN later in the year.

Comment

So Crawford whoops Horn, Pacquiao whoops some bum, then Crawford whoops Pacquiao. Pretty simple plan from Bobby Boy here

Comment

Manny at 50 could fight Rod Salka's son and still draw 2 millions more viewers than any Crawford fight.

Comment

Anything other than the final fight of the night is an undercard fight, doesn't matter how you gloss it. It would be sad to see Pac partake in any undercard fight given his history. Surely, even for him this must be a signal to hang em with pride.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  Mofo's jumping through hoops to call him an undercard fighter and even if he was, he'd still be the highest paid fighter of the night. Doubt Pacquaio is going to play second fiddle to these two guys unless its an absolutely ridiculous soft touch he's getting.
                  By far lol. It's obvious that they are setting up a Manny Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                    Don't know how true this is, Pacquiao next opponent is going to be Loma. They're aiming for April date because Pacquiao has a break with the Senate. If it's true, doubt both of these fights are in the same card. Either way, hope both happen
                    From what I just read there may be some truth to this.. I also tilt more towards Manny's bout will close the night if its Loma or even a nobody, article could have it slightly wrong..

Anyways I want Pac vs Loma and I hope it takes place at the Garden so I can go( only 6 hour drive from Richmond, VA ). I made the trip twice in 2017, first was March 18th GGG Vs. Jacobs, next was December 9th Loma vs Rigo.. also went to Loma vs Sosa at the MGM National Harbor.. I am hoping to attend the same if not more events this year

If this happens I expect Loma to win in fashion and probably stop the Pac Vs. Crawford bout
                    Last edited by fragilety; 01-16-2018, 11:06 PM. Reason: Typo's and more to say

Comment

Smh. I really hope Bob don't disrespect Pac like that. But given his history I'd pretty much bet money Pac gets thrown on the card as the co-main w/ an absolute **** opponent for Pac to run through & to trick the casuals like "look the old Pacman is back!!!, he needs to fight Crawford so he can get back his title". Freddie roach has been saying it all along Bob wants this fight bad.

Real fans know Crawford is all wrong for Pac at this stage of his career. Hell, even at pacs peak Bud would give him hell win or lose.
                      Buds bigger, rangy, stronger, younger fresher, fleetfooted, can bang & switch hit.

Pacs window of opportunity to beat Crawford expired before Crawford was even heard of. I haven't seen anything in Pacs last 5 fights that would give Bud problems let alone make me think he could beat bud.

Make no doubt about though if the fight happens Pac won't go quietly, he'll go down swinging.

Comment

Working...
                      X