Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is Your Stance on, The Economy, Healthcare, Abortion, Guns, and Education?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Your Stance on, The Economy, Healthcare, Abortion, Guns, and Education?

Concerning,

The Economy: Should be free market with little government interference. Lower taxes, less general spending on welfare, military, and government programs.

Healthcare: Single payer system to take care of all our citizens. In an ideal America I'd prefer fully free market, but currently we have the worst possible system, not fully free market,and not fully socialized. Stuck somewhere in the middle where we get to pay the highest rates. The logical next step is universal healthcare. If Canada, Europe, and Japan can pull it off then we can pull it off much better.

Abortion: Pro Life, with very few exceptions

Guns: Pro 2nd Amendment. AR-15 Rifles should not be banned and the consideration of doing so should be treated as borderline treason. If AR-15's are banned the next step will be to remove our hand guns, which are semi automatic like AR-15's and therefore realistically differ very little from them. 99% of murders are committed with handguns.

Education: I'm beginning to increasingly dislike public education as there is a subtle but clear agenda being pushed in many public schools. If affordable I prefer private schools where the parents get to decide which institution gets to teach their kids.
    Last edited by JimRaynor; 02-23-2018, 02:37 AM.

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Concerning,

The Economy: Should be free market with little government interference. Lower taxes, less general spending on welfare, military, and government programs.

Healthcare: Single payer system to take care of all our citizens. In an ideal America I'd prefer fully free market, but currently we have the worst possible system, not fully free market,and not fully socialized. Stuck somewhere in the middle where we get to pay the highest rates. The logical next step is universal healthcare. If Canada, Europe, and Japan can pull it off then we can pull it off much better.

Guns: Pro 2nd Amendment. AR-15 Rifles should not be banned and the consideration of doing so should be treated as borderline treason. If AR-15's are banned the next step will be to remove our hand guns, which are semi automatic like AR-15's and therefore realistically differ very little from them. 99% of murders are committed with handguns.

Education: I'm beginning to increasingly dislike public education as there is a subtle but clear agenda being pushed in many public schools. If affordable I prefer private schools where the parents get to decide which institution gets to teach their kids.
    The economy should be loosened up a lot more than it is. The income tax, along with plenty of others, needs to go. The freer, the better.

The healthcare system should be much more free market.

As far as abortion, it needs to be left up to the states. The federal law is what makes it an issue.

I don't want to see any restriction on guns at all. They are not and never have been the problem.

Public education is garbage and has been for a long time. Private schools are much more ideal, because parents have more choices on where to send their kids for an education.

Comment

Economy: Mostly Laissez Faire with minimal government interference. The government should only ensure safety standards and a fair market via anti-trust laws. Other than that, stay out and let the market work its course.

Healthcare: Ensure a free market system. What the US have is a crony healthcare system where Big Pharma and many insurance companies are granted monopolies. Break down the monopolies and the system fixes itself.

Abortion: I'm generally against it, but I believe this issue along with controversial issues like gay marriage, affirmative action should be a states rights issue and let the states decide if they want it.

Guns: Members here know how I feel about the 2nd Amendment

Education: Pro school choice via vouchers. Let the parents and students decide what kind of school they want to go to, that is assuming that they pass the standards of whatever school that they have their eyes on.

Comment

Concerning,

1. Free-Markets all the way. The only thing worse than taking people money away at government gunpoint is crony capitalism. I want the government to have very little to do with the market.

2. Universal Healthcare only if the system is set-up like the system in Switzerland. I have no interest in the ****ty Canadian system or anything like it.

3. Pro-Life because I'm not a science denier.

4. I'm pro 2nd-Amendment and think the issues we have with mass shootings should be addressed in accordance with the 2nd-Amendment.

5. I'm a pro-school choice. I'm highly suspicious of anyone who isn't.

Comment

Abortion for reasons other than r4pe = stoned to death

Comment

Concerning,

1. I agree

2. Healthcare should be a free National market

3. I don't believe in abortion but that should be up to the state and the individual

4. Assault weapons should be ban, better checks for mental health population

5. More charter schools

Comment

Pro 2nd ammendment, Pro life, pro single tax payer health care, pro free market, and idk about education.

Comment

Working...
              X