Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Tyson Fury Deserves 50-50 Split for Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fat fury has the same fight style to cousin Hughie, boring run all night style then hope to win by points. He does not deserve Nada, he needs to prove himself first before being given a crack for a world title.

Comment

Please explain to me what Fury has done in the last 2 years to make this a 50-50 fight

Comment

He needs to fight his way into contention not give a gift just because he was a name at one time. Get ready for a snooze fest against Joshua. This big goof ran from a 41 year old who was done years before do you actually think this no power guy will make a "great fight"!
        I doubt it!

Ray

Comment

I thing 50/50 is fair, maybe 55/45 would be aceptable.

Fury would bring an unprecedented level of hype and $$$ to the table.

AJ would be humble about it anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
            Fury vs AJ sure should be 50/50... particularly from the draw it would have.... Would be the biggest boxing match in UK history?

Sure as hell he brings enough to the table than Wilder.
            Batman outfits, for example

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Will anyone really pay to watch this boring, overweight drug cheating gypsy?
              Of course - controversy sells. Fury is the best self promoter in boxing now that Floyd isnt around

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                He needs to fight his way into contention not give a gift just because he was a name at one time. Get ready for a snooze fest against Joshua. This big goof ran from a 41 year old who was done years before do you actually think this no power guy will make a "great fight"!
                I doubt it!

Ray
                this will be the same guy who floored AJ and for want of a killer instinct would have beaten him?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                  Please explain to me what Fury has done in the last 2 years to make this a 50-50 fight
                  Nothing. It's what he did in the previous two years and what he does in the next year that might make it a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Warren almost talking himself out of a client by saying 50/50 when the day before Fury said he wants 60/40 in his favor.
                    If you actually want 50/50 (or even 55/45) you don't start at 50/50 with Fast Eddie or you end up with 33 like Parker.

Comment

4 fights huh? - I hope the last one is against Dubois - some truth will come out of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X