Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kellerman: Pacquiao Doing a Money Grab, Crawford Was The Pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Done with Kellerman!!! I used to think Skip Bayless tried being more Black than Stephen Smith!!! But Kellerman talks even MORE BLACK than Smith IS!!! Even Stephen can't talk 3 hours a day about being Black like Kellerblackman can...
    'Young man rumble' with his late brother sam was a dope song...he was a rapper Max (Max and Sam was group)......Only Built for Cuban lynx is Max's favorite album (top 3 for me)- he used to play undergound hip hop on his first radio show...Max is a diverse dude...NYC living - you dont gotta be black to know black dialect. This is just FYi bc a lot of people dont know.

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
    I don't see how getting beat by Bradley grants you a shot at pac
    The fact that he stayed composed until the end of fight....and then Knocked silly one of boxings most elusive fighters is much more than Algeiri did to desrev a fight....thats really what Im saying - that was just a note really....I'm mor happy that this can open up a Crawford vs Garcia...

Comment

I was happy Pac was coming back but the whole thing now seems awfully desperate. Arum complains about the boxing media and landscape but then gives everyone the fight they don't want.

It feels like Algieri 2 - a safe fight Manny will look good in so they can set up Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        "So what do you really know about Pacquiao, Max?"

evidently, not very much.....

and max likely overlooked the very wise old bob....

and boxing fans likely also overlooked the very wise old bob....

bob is a genius to some (and an annoying fool to others) for playing with fighters as easy as shuffling cards....to get himself the maximum profit...

nothing new in there...
        Pacquiao should have followed the Mayweather model and got rid of Arum a longggg time ago. He did seem to try at one time with De La Hoya's briefcase full of cash. I'm not sure what happened after that, but it's like Bob has some kind of "magical" hold on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
          politician=puppet.....he's a the definition of a puppet, in every form (boxing, politics, etc...)......get over it! floyd has his own promotional company, real estate company and clothing line.....he's a proven boss. why are you even bringing him up? pacquiao is nowhere near floyd's level when it comes to being a boss. floyd was making money off the popcorn fans bought at his fights, his been a boss. i doubt arum gives pacquiao 12 million maximum fighting this bum.
          he's making moves, approving new laws, etc. and soon to be the president of his country! what did you say about real estate and clothing line again? oh floyd has his own? thats cute. LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Pacquiao should have followed the Mayweather model and got rid of Arum a longggg time ago. He did seem to try at one time with De La Hoya's briefcase full of cash. I'm not sure what happened after that, but it's like Bob has some kind of "magical" hold on him.
            very good point up there....

but we must also consider that being dirt poor before and not having a family well entrenched in boxing like floyd had-to advice him, and pac being pac coupled with the odlh money bait that turned sour, bob got pac on the nose...

i hope pac's fight with jv be pac's last....and really retire for good...

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              My bad! It's just seems like everytime I watch First Take it always goes to politics! It's freaking ESPN. I go there to avoid the outside stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
                'Young man rumble' with his late brother sam was a dope song...he was a rapper Max (Max and Sam was group)......Only Built for Cuban lynx is Max's favorite album (top 3 for me)- he used to play undergound hip hop on his first radio show...Max is a diverse dude...NYC living - you dont gotta be black to know black dialect. This is just FYi bc a lot of people dont know.

The fact that he stayed composed until the end of fight....and then Knocked silly one of boxings most elusive fighters is much more than Algeiri did to desrev a fight....thats really what Im saying - that was just a note really....I'm mor happy that this can open up a Crawford vs Garcia...
                NYC is a LOT different then growing up in Cali and Vegas....

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  he's making moves, approving new laws, etc. and soon to be the president of his country! what did you say about real estate and clothing line again? oh floyd has his own? thats cute. LOL!!!
                  making moves??? hahahahaha pacquiao moves when bob tells him to move....pacquiao's is a jim henson creation.
                  Last edited by Xi_; 08-12-2016, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X