Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider Fury the guy to beat at heavy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you consider Fury the guy to beat at heavy?

Is the the top of the three?

Does he have the leverage and the momentum?

He has NO belts so he cant be the guy to beat.

The only guy he has leverage on is Wilder because Wilder wasn't even the actual A side in his own fight with Fury who made that PPv possible. lol

Comment

No.

Joshua then Wilder

Comment

Without question.

The lineal champ, former undisputed soon to be undisputed again, and #2 P4P on my list.

A fusion of Ali and Doomsday from Superman, Sweet Pea in Goliath's body, boxing's Achilles. Boxing's Luke Skywalker. The people's champ. The furious one. Too fast for any man born from his own mother.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Without question.

The lineal champ, former undisputed soon to be undisputed again, and #2 P4P on my list.

A fusion of Ali and Doomsday from Superman, Sweet Pea in Goliath's body, boxing's Achilles. Boxing's Luke Skywalker. The people's champ. The furious one. Too fast for any man born from his own mother.
          I was going to say something long-winded, but this guy summed it up well.

Comment

Wilder's the guy to beat now that Fury ducked.

Comment

I think he's the best of the 3, when he's sane, but I think Joshua claimed the #1 spot with Fury's absence. So Joshua is the guy to beat for Fury, Wilder or anyone else at HW right now.

Comment

In my opinion Joshua is the man to beat. He has four of the five belts, by far the best resume and is ranked #1 by most independent rankings.

Fury is up there though for sure , most consider him to have beaten wilder so majority would probably have him as #2 at this stage, although he is probably behin ld wilder and Whyte from a popularity stand point.

Comment

No way! He is not even close. The man holds no titles or belts, He has no fanbase, he is not a crossover, mainstream box office draw among casual fans in the states. In addition, he doesn't pack enough meat in the seats at the live gate or either on American PPV television. In short, Fury has a long way to go before becoming the cash cow of the Heavyweight division that many are projecting him to become.

Comment

This is very simple: AJ is the man to beat as he has the greatest resume and most of the belts . Tyson Fury has the single best win of any active HW (his Wlad win trumps AJs Wlad win) but that was long ago, and AJ has more names on his resume than Fury.

Comment

Working...
                    X