Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kubrat Smiles: SEXUALLY ASSAULTS REPORTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should he have done it? no but to call it sexual assualt? lmfao really thats the same as someone holding a female down and forcing his dick inside her? wow.

Comment

This ho got her ass and ******* out and pulev probably hasn't had sex in weeks. She needs to be more professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
        https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yah...114100910.html

Posted about this in the fight night thread but overlooked. Wth is this guy doing
        Sickening. Pulev is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          should he have done it? no but to call it sexual assualt? lmfao really thats the same as someone holding a female down and forcing his dick inside her? wow.
          WTF is wrong with you? Of course that's sexual assault.

You can't just go around kissing women on the mouth without them consenting to it, and there is no indication that she consented.

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
            Tf is wrong with you? How weak are you that you can’t control yourself around a woman?
            So you wait for women to ask you out?

TF is wrong with you weakling. I’d call you BETA but clearly your bloodline is B I T C H positive.

Comment

The woman conducting the interview, where did she learn how to speak english? She starts the interview by saying, "Ok, that was one of the "most savagest" fights, the most bloodiest fights I've ever seen." Might as well say, "That was the mostest savagestest fight I've ever seen". Pulev didn't pull the most intelligent or graceful move either...These 2 dummies are perfect for each other. Haha

Comment

Lol what a fuss over nothing.....people cry over anything these days, it was a peck on the lips not a sexual assualt

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  That's not even funny. She was very uncomfortable with that. That's someone else's wife/gf/sister/mother or whatever. No one would like that sort of sexual assault. This is why i hate the fact that boxing doesn't have one umbrella sort of thing, the book need to be thrown at him. Women need to be allowed to do their jobs without this sort of ****** things, this is why all men get that look from women. That was phucked up and i hope he gets his ranking removed for it, or better yet i hope she press charges for sexual assault.
                  That was a stupid move by Pulev because yes, it could end up with him being charged with sexual harrasment or even assault.

But here's a devil's advocate take: That woman, and others like her, emphasise and flaunt their female sexuality in order to get themselves noticed and get interviews, etc, in male dominated sports.

Look at her make-up, her augmented breasts, almost poking out of that low cut top, and the way she is standing, pushing them towards Pulev only an inch away from his naked chest and pouting her big reddened lips at him.

Now imagine if this guy got himself a journalist's pass and went into the dressing room of a female boxer to interview her after she just won a fight dressed like this. Would people be outraged and talking about sexual assault if she grabbed him and gave him a kiss?

Comment

it is just a kiss, this tread is stupid

Comment

And you guys are just following an agenda. I guess they will do everything in their power to have all us separated, segregated in order tu fulfill the 1984 utopia

Comment

Working...
                      X