Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder’s excuse in 3rd Fury fight: I had to walk from the locker room to the ring...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder’s excuse in 3rd Fury fight: I had to walk from the locker room to the ring...

Instead of saying Fury landed a good shot in the 3rd, dropping him, and being unable to properly recover, and he will do better in the rematch, he went with his pathetic heavy costume excuse.

If Wilder runs out of breath by the second round in their next fight, will he blame it on the fact that he had to walk from the locker room all the way to the ring?

Ar first I thought it was just an excuse from his corner. But the fact that Wilder went with the same excuse is just pathetic.

So, let us list his excuses:

His leg was injured

His trainer threw in the towel too early

His costume was too heavy

He has to walk too far

What is next? larryx

Oh and just heard...apparently it is Anthony Dirrell's fault

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      So, let us list his excuses:

His leg was injured

His trainer threw in the towel too early

His costume was too heavy

He has to walk too far

What is next? larryx

Oh and just heard...apparently it is Anthony Dirrell's fault

Comment

So disappointing from Wilder to make lame excuses instead of letting Fury enjoy his win. He knew he was going to walk, he knew how much the outfit weighed... couldnt he have walked to the ring as a Zulu warrior or something with a spear and loincloth which wouldnt have weighed anything?

Comment

cant wait for the 3rd fight ill be there live!!!

Comment

Wilder makes more excuses than Chavez Jr. That's what happens when you've been coddled your whole career.

Comment

Working...
            X