Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather ever met each other?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather ever met each other?

This had me thinking, Manny Pacquiao fought on Floyd Mayweathers undercard in San Francisco against Agapito Sanchez what year was that like 2002?

Than you see Floyd Mayweather jumping for joy when Manny knocks out Erik Morales in 2005.

But they never met each other as far as I know.

Have these guys ever met face to face? Have they ever shook hands? I know Floyd was a huge fan of Pacman back when he first came on the scene, than later said he has no clue who Pacman is and lies to everyone.

But its hard to believe these two guys have never been in the same building at the same time since. And have never met even when they were in the same building years ago.

This is why if they fought the build up would be epic, a lot of fans would tune in just to see them face to face in the same building for the first time, its a damn shame the fight never happened.

good question...i wonder if they really have met in person at some point...it would be cool if there was some kind of video...

Comment

Not to my knowledge. Pretty mad when you think about it.

Comment

They've never met according to Floyd, but they spoke on the phone once lmao.

Comment

No. Floyd is to scared to be in the same room with him!

Comment

Manny wants to meet him

Comment

No, they never have. Floyd confirmed it when he was offering him that $40M to fight him last year.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                good question...i wonder if they really have met in person at some point...it would be cool if there was some kind of video...
                I can't find anything anywhere, Google search is messed up now, you can't even find older articles with exact term search anymore, I used to find old articles and videos just typing a term on there. The only thing I remember from 2005 was some Filipino lady interviewing Mayweather before the Morales fight and he said my boy Pacquiao gonna win by knockout and he said that Pacman wasn't 100 percent in the first fight and now he will be 100 percent or something, I can't find that video anymore. Google is messed up their search

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
                Not to my knowledge. Pretty mad when you think about it.
                Yeah its crazy, thats why if they did their first press con it would be huge, imagine if they signed to fight in 2010? That fight would have broke 3 million buys for sure, and the face off would probably be shown all over the news stations live.

**** would be intense.

Comment

Am sure Mayweather was at one of Pacquiao fights with Morales.... And was cheering him on.

Comment

That is a bit crazy now that I think of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X