Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi, Shields Baffled on Garcia Seeing Flaws in Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Who has he beaten? How many notable opponents are on his resume? Mikey would be hands down the best fighter that Erroll Spence, Jr has ever fought no matter what size or how big he is.
    GREEN and Spence do NOT belong in the same sentence no matter how you SLICE it.

Feel free to convince yourself otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
      GREEN and Spence do NOT belong in the same sentence no matter how you SLICE it.

Feel free to convince yourself otherwise.
      You've got a lot to learn kid.

Comment

You've got a lot to learn kid.
        Well this is the interweb where a lot of assumptions can be made about someone you do not know personally!!

If you do not see the folly of that GREEN statement, then i am just wasting my time.

To each his own.

Feel free to knock your self out with the last word.
        Last edited by slimPickings; 03-14-2019, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
          Well this is the interweb where a lot of assumptions can be made about someone you do not know personally!!

If you do not see the folly of that GREEN statement, then i am just wasting my time.

To each his own.

Feel free to knock your self out with the last word.
          I can teach the sport of boxing if you want me too.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            As much as this you gotta wonder what does Mikey Garcia objectively see in himself that is such a difference maker in this equation??

No need to split hairs over Spence.

What is Mikey gonna do that he thinks is so special??

Move in straight lines and throw that mechanical 1-2 over and over and over like he always does?

This guy deserves to lose his 0. He's stupid.
            Lil rough on Mikey for daring to be great but sadly TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by Rawdogg69 View Post
              spences defense isnt that good...when hes offensive he isnt prepared for the counter....lamont had success so did brook and others...this plus his lack of overall pro experience and minimal adversity make for a very entertaining fight.
              Lmao. What success did LP have? Spence showed he could take a punch against brook and still broke him down.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Spence is a natural puncher with zero proof that he ever used steroids. His punches will knock Mikey out cold if they don't throw in tghe towel first. He has enough defense and dimensions that he knocks everybody out and has never been knocked down or badly hurt unlike Mikey who has been knocked down by a little guy who doesn't punch nearly as hard as Spence.
                Not getting WHY so much hate for Spence!?

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                  These fools making Spence out to be Sugar Ray Robinson when his best win was Kell Brook.
                  That's a significant win. Unfortunately, I am not certain either whether Spence would have won had Brook not been seriously injured or if Brook was remotely close to being the fighter he was before he fought GGG.

Comment

oh against brook? gtfoh mikey punks him to a p4p#1 position.

Comment

You guys are getting it free on ITV in the U.K?
                      Sry late reply but yeah ITV4 picked up the fight, unsure about the whole card though.

Comment

Working...
                      X