No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Figueroa-Ugas Added To Pacquiao-Thurman Undercard July 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
    Excellent selections for the undercard. You add Mexicans and the numbers will see the benefit. However the numbers will only be accredited to the main event.
    Sorry mate but PAC doesn't need Mexican fighters to sell. He did 400k against Broner in a meaningless fight, and now he's fighting Keith one time Thurman. He'll do 700k easy.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      He's only 29 so he still has time.. I think if he really dedicates himself for this fight he will win.
      His place is at 140...

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        I don’t know why people
        Think it’s going to be a cake walk for Ugas
        Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Should probably be fight of the night since the main event will likely be a boxing contest.

Doesn't add any sales but adds some quality and gives those guys a stage so the winner (or even the loser depending on how it goes) has viable options.
        ... Panterita with the Mexican Style!...

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          Sorry mate but PAC doesn't need Mexican fighters to sell. He did 400k against Broner in a meaningless fight, and now he's fighting Keith one time Thurman. He'll do 700k easy.
          You certainly do not know about the biggest boxing fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            WW with no opponents:

Adrien Broner
            Andre Berto
            Sergiy Lipinets
            Josesito Lopez
            John Molina
            Adrian Granados

Mix-Max to your liking.
            Lipinets-Molina also on the card. I like Broner-Lopez. Granados needs to go back to 140 and I'm not sure what berto is up to.

Comment

I don't think Omar looked that great against Molina - the engine wasn't revved up like usual...wonder if some of the outside the ring stuff has finally caught up. His style will always carry favor with the judges, especially in Vegas, but Ugas is a real pro and there should be some payoff for that against someone like Figueroa, prob a close fight

Comment

Lipinets-Molina on the undercard. Turning into a really fun card and night of boxing

Comment

B-b-b-but PBC don't be makin' no good fights, doe.

Cho ass up!

Can't wait for this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                    Chavez Jr is a big name! There's your hispanic buys right there!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      Pretty much, but I love he is in a put up or shut up type of fight. Ugas is a real fighter who gives pretty much anyone trouble. A lot of folks thought he beat Porter last time out. Omar has to be on his A-game to have a shot here.

Solid fight.
                      Ugas is likely gonna be the significantly bigger guy as well come fight night, this could be a real tough night for Figueroa

Comment

Working...
                      X