Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eat this right wingers, San Francisco had most billionaires in the world!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Francisco was 7th in number of homeless people. Three other CA cities ranked higher

https://www-forbes-com.cdn.ampprojec...infographic%2F

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Create an environment for most to succeed. The more so succeed makes it better for all thereby creating more of the billionaires.

They sure didn’t give tax cuts to corporations nor billionaires.

Inclusiveness as opposed to the exclusion.

Those are a couple examples.

Why not talk about the point of the post, why are dem areas rich and red areas broke...instead of attempt to deflect. I understand it’s inconvenient
        "Create an environment for most to succeed." Could we get any more vague?

"The more so succeed makes it better for all thereby creating more of the billionaires." This sounds like a fairy tale, my friend.

"They sure didn't give tax cuts." Oh I agree with that and what has caused the recent boom in the US economy? Trump's tax cuts. Tax cuts always stimulate an economy and the dems never ever vote for tax cuts. And tax cuts affect everybody, not just the rich. And tax revenues have always risen under tax cuts.

"Inclusiveness as opposed to exclusion." Once again, very vague. It's easy to make that vague claim with nothing to back it up.

"Those are a couple examples."

Uh, no they're not. Haha.

"Why not talk about the point of the post, why dem areas are rich and red areas are broke..."

San Francisco has had a high cost of living for decades and the real estate there has been high for a long time. This is nothing new and is the number of billionaires in an area a sure sign that that particular area is doing well? San Francisco has tons of homeless- far more than in many red areas. It doesn't sound like SF is doing that great as a whole. It sounds like a few rich are doing very well there while the majority are doing poorly. So, if that's your idea of dems being rich(sure the rich ones are but the poor ones are screwed and aren't the dems supposed to be for the poor man?), well, I guess you can celebrate but don't tell too many people. They may start to question you.

"...instead of attempting to deflect. I understand it's inconvenient."

I think you're upset that I don't take your facts and gobble them up and nod. Haha. This was no deflection. You made the claim that billionaires are rich because of dems. Now, that's never a good claim to make for any political party. Billionaires don't become billionaires because of a political party. I would avoid using that claim again. And yes, it's inconvenint for you when these things get picked apart. You make such a sure statement to start with and the very same article you quote already picks away at it with the information on disparity of income. How could a good old dem be okay with such disparity of income and my God, to sit here talking about how great billionaires are in this poor city? The hypocrisy is pouring through the screen my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          San Francisco was 7th in number of homeless people. Three other CA cities ranked higher

Wow. Haha. A few rich and tons of homeless- left wing paradise. I think reading Animal Farm might benefit the TS.

Comment

They became billionaires because of capitalism dude. You got anything else? Like beside pop squad?
            There fixed it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              I live relatively close to SF. Been there ohhhh 20 or so times. It’s filthy and getting worse. There are bums sh itting wherever they want whenever they want. Wanton drug use and syringes in the streets everywhere you look. SF really paints a picture of the wealth gap and income inequality the left is always crying about. Weird how donphicardo is propping it up as some bastion of leftist greatness while those of us with common sense see something far different.
              all I see is that liberal metro areas are the economic centers of our nation. Its where the money is at. Anywhere in the country its the same. Large, culturally diverse, liberal areas are the economic centers of the state. The rest of the state is broke in comparison.

Texas = dallas, Austin, san Antonio, Houston

Florida = Miami, tampa, Orlando

alabama = Birmingham, mongomery

Illinois = Chicago...

I could go on. but you guys want to focus on sh it on the streets. That's why you will stay in your situation. sad but true. fine by me doe. its not my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                When’s the last time you went to china town or the mission or tenderloin neighborhoods and took a good look around Bud?
                last year wtf? seriously every city has their nice areas and **** holes. EVERY LAST ONE including yours. What is the point your trying to make?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

its a liberal city with vast resources. Bums come from the entire United States because of its resources. Are you implying its Friscos fault that bum gravitate there?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    There fixed it for you.
                    Yup but not the rights version

Comment

its a liberal city with vast resources. Bums come from the entire United States because of its resources. Are you implying its Friscos fault that bum gravitate there?
                      California has roughly 1/4 of the nation's homeless. I'm not implying anything, just stating facts

Comment

Working...
                      X