No announcement yet.

B morph’s Wanted Ad: In Need Of A Cuddle Buddy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] B morph’s Wanted Ad: In Need Of A Cuddle Buddy

I’m totally gonna book a session with this.

Cuddling is a thing that you can book. Imma get me a nice fat one for warmth. Gonna be the worst $80 I ever spent.

Fu#k it. I’m in need of some extra employment. Imma be a professional cuddler. It’s a step in the right direction to getting laid.

Yeah go for it bro, I'll cuddle you n that init.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoPat View Post
      Yeah go for it bro, I'll cuddle you n that init.
      Legit I’ve read that you can make decent side money doing it.

Plus, physical contact with another humans supposed to have a bunch of health benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        Legit I’ve read that you can make decent side money doing it.

Plus, physical contact with another humans supposed to have a bunch of health benefits.
        No doubt about it man, I know newborns benefit greatly from skin to skin cuddles my daughter loved to cuddle still does. Think it releases dopamine the feel good chemical in the body.

Comment

Then muthaphuckas going to start arguing over who is going to be "big spoon".

Then little spoon gonna start crying about why big spoon all up in the video.

Then some other spoon going to start crying about what this spoon did their spoon 400 billion bajillion years ago.

Fuck this gay ass planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Then muthaphuckas going to start arguing over who is going to be "big spoon".

Then little spoon gonna start crying about why big spoon all up in the video.

Then some other spoon going to start crying about what this spoon did their spoon 400 billion bajillion years ago.

Fuck this gay ass planet.
            And 400 billion years from now, Spoon23 will still claim that Pac beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              And 400 billion years from now, Spoon23 will still claim that Pac beat Floyd.
              Yep! And then point out slow motion motion video footage of the whole fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I bet there's video footage of Pretty Boy 32 sucking some bbc, in slow motion.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I'm a Pac turd but even I admit Floyd won.

Fight was pretty crap though.

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I bet there's video footage of Pretty Boy 32 sucking some bbc, in slow motion.
                  I need to see the video for uhh my cat :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                    I’m totally gonna book a session with this.

Cuddling is a thing that you can book. Imma get me a nice fat one for warmth. Gonna be the worst $80 I ever spent.

Fu#k it. I’m in need of some extra employment. Imma be a professional cuddler. It’s a step in the right direction to getting laid.

This is awkwardly hilarious.

I wish you the best though, seriously.

Comment

Working...
                    X