No announcement yet.

Margarito handwraps or Floyd IV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    you can't get over your hero cheating. cognitive dissonance is a lovely thing isn't it?
    Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -U stuck in LarryWorld.

Manny exposed TUE 51-0 as a drug cheat not to mention MGM and Vegas commish.

Epic!!!
    keep them coming fellas..im loving your tears....

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      That's not how words work. Whether it was or wasn't banned by someone else doesn't change the fact that it wasn't banned by Nevada.

It was banned by the doping authority, that Floyd and Manny agreed to use.

If those rules did not matter why did Floyd ask for a retroactive TUE?

Why do you think WADA ban it for?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        It was banned by the doping authority, that Floyd and Manny agreed to use.
        Another lie.

Floyd and Manny voluntarily agreed to specific restrictions and USADA was hired to enforce them.

Floyd and Manny weren't subject to the WADA code and even if they were, with a TUE, Floyd was completely compliant with the WADA code.

Comment

Pacquaio has admitted to doing cocaine as a teenager therefore he's contributed to the Filipino drug lords and their drug wars

Comment

Two cheats, one was just better at it. I would say Margo’s was more dangerous though. Floyd never ruined careers or jeopardized anyone’s well-being inside the ring. Margo could have killed someone.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
              brother larry.. i will met you and your sons someday... but for now.. i can not stop laughing at these clowns... we do chciken right. and his pinoy butt plug posse... i can not stop laughing.. mexican people say.. floyd fights too good.. canelo said he learned a lot losing to floyd..

pac tiznards are so dillusional... i love the philippines.. my youngest daughter was made in the phillippines..

if you go to the philippines.. poverty. and ignorance it is more sad than funny..

Comment

Floyd is ped cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Wrong. Under NSAC rules fighters can have as much as they want. Just like DLH did the night of the Pacquiao fight.
                  Nope. There's is no rules in the NSAC that u can have as much aa u want.. please provide me the link.. lol..

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    You're lying. IV was allowed in Nevada, in any amount, for any reason, anywhere. It wasn't a prohibited method in Nevada. As confirmed by both Nevada and USADA.

Floyd and Manny, voluntarily, agreed to additional restrictions. One of which was that any IV rehydration would need to be confirmed by USADA as having been for a legitimate medical purpose. USADA confirmed it was for a legitimate medical purpose.

The end. Get a life.
                    Liar.. What ls thw medical need of floyd why he use the 15x more than the allowed amount?

It could be that he needed those amount to dillute the result of his rest?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
                      I love it also that floyd was expose as a PED CHEAT...

Comment

Working...
                      X