Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn explains how he makes fights with PBC. Hint: It doesn't happen on Instagram

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn explains how he makes fights with PBC. Hint: It doesn't happen on Instagram

This is from his interview yesterday. He talks about how he's always made fights with PBC & signed PBC fighters

He said that he has signed PBC fighters. Hearn says he has no problem with Al, it’s not that. He has met Haymon twice, he continued. He met him in Santa Monica, to talk Carl Froch vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. “A very calming man, super intelligent” was his assessment at the time.

Hearn said next time he met Al, Shelly Finkel was there, and it was different, because Eddie was now making his incursion into Haymon turf, in the US. This time, he felt like Al was under pressure, to deliver.

Hearn continued–he says he usually works with manager Luis De Cubas in order to make PBC fights. “Me and Luis are on that wavelength,” he said, where they can just make things get done. Him and Luis would be making Wilder vs AJ, he thinks, more so than him and Al.
    So Hearn knows who you contact to make fights with PBC fighters but he's on Instagram DM'ing Jermall Charlo.

And you people still think it was real offer

The article is from ****** .com

All I know is if Errol doesn’t fight Bud this year, I’ll never truly respect him.

Comment

When they said they made an offer I expected it to be true. Not because I believe what Eddie says but because I know they have no plans for Andrade. I really don't think Golovkin or Canelo care about fighting the guy at all.

I think Hearn would sacrifice Whyte to Ruiz for the subs any day though.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        This is from his interview yesterday. He talks about how he's always made fights with PBC & signed PBC fighters

So Hearn knows who you contact to make fights with PBC fighters but he's on Instagram DM'ing Jermall Charlo.

It seems you're suggesting that the offer hasn't been replied to because Hearn went about it in a disrespectful manner rather than because there was no offer at all. Is that kinda what you're saying here?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          It seems you're suggesting that the offer hasn't been replied to because Hearn went about it in a disrespectful manner rather than because there was no offer at all. Is that kinda what you're saying here?
          I'm simply saying if Eddie wants to offer Charlo a fight he knows how to go about doing it. Sending him an offer in Instagram is not how Eddie makes fights with PBC. He explains how he does it

Comment

Rent free lmao!

Comment

Charlo doesn’t want to fight Andrade...get the **** over it already.

Comment

I'm simply saying if Eddie wants to offer Charlo a fight he knows how to go about doing it. Sending him an offer in Instagram is not how Eddie makes fights with PBC. He explains how he does it
                I don't think he has to do it in just one way does he? Did I not hear he approached Ruiz via instagram? I would have thought the important issue is whether an offer has been made or not... at that point it's down to Jermall, Al, DeCubas or whomever to decide whether to reply or send a counter offer.

I honestly don't know if it's bad form or just utilising new methods, but I don't think the medium should be a stumbling block for either side. However if I am Hearn I'd probably consider trying a more formal approach at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Offline View Post
                  All I know is if Errol doesn’t fight Bud this year, I’ll never truly respect him.
                  I don’t expect dude to fight anyone for at least a year if at all. His career is most likely over.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                    Charlo doesn’t want to fight Andrade...get the **** over it already.
                    He doesn’t want to fight anyone at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X