Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley's best career performance? Margarito???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane Mosley's best career performance? Margarito???

The Margarito fight is one of my favorite fights of his. What you got?

Margarito probably should have been allowed his wraps. To even the playing field.

Comment

Hell no. De La Hoya 1. He moved from 135 to 147 and fought Oscar after a couple 10 rounders.

Comment

Whatever win that didn't involve EPO

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
          Margarito probably should have been allowed his wraps. To even the playing field.
          hahaha damnnnnn

Comment

Probably.

Or De La Hoya 1 but that was quite competitive.

He annihilated Margarito.

Comment

Margarito hands down. First of all Mosley was the big underdog and many people thought he was going to get slaughtered. Those who picked Mosley saw a very competitive fight and maybe Mosley could find a way to win a close desicion. Nobody and I really mean nobody saw that one sided beating Mosley put on Margarito....Mosley was flawless and he even stopped the iron chinned Margarito inside 10 rounds. That was one hellva performance.

Comment

Pfft. A roided to the gills Mosley vs a mentally destroyed Margo. not impressive imo

Here he was throwing power punches non-stop, but in his next match, Floyd made sure Mosley was off the sugar and he gassed after 2 rounds lol

Oscar I is Mosley's best W, assuming he wasn't on roids like he was in the rematch. why the **** that match was never changed to a NC btw?
                Last edited by lopetego; 04-02-2016, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                  Hell no. De La Hoya 1. He moved from 135 to 147 and fought Oscar after a couple 10 rounders.
                  Those Oscar vs Shane fights were good stuff. Those were two off the chart quality fighters in their prime going at it.

You know you have to give Oscar huge props though. Shane had to be on that juice(Balco style) to be able to keep up with Oscar.

But Shane's wins vs Oscar IMO are tainted and on my scorecard I had their first fight a draw and the rematch scored for Oscar. But it's all tainted for Shane as he was juiced up.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    yea good shout.

Comment

Working...
                    X