No announcement yet.

bag vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bag vid

double end bag. been out 2 months broke right hand. 30th round out of 42. 3 min on 1 min rest. need to get above 50 rounds with 30 second breaks. havent competed in about a year. sparring videos coming asap.
    l
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgggpieUMFY

You're pretty fast and got good reflexes by how you're working that double end bag bro, good job on that, how did you break your hand tho?...

Only thing I noticed is your chin is up too high, tuck it in some more and keep up the solid work man.

Comment

thank you i will post some sparring asap i know bag work isnt anything. i broke it being a drunk fool on my birthday thats the easiest way to say it lol. taking serious note of the chin thing thanks. i know its a simple thing but we always need to be on point with the basics so thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
        double end bag. been out 2 months broke right hand. 30th round out of 42. 3 min on 1 min rest. need to get above 50 rounds with 30 second breaks. havent competed in about a year. sparring videos coming asap.
        l
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgggpieUMFY
        Bagwork looked great but you really want to do a 3hr double end bag workout??

Comment

Looks great, double end bag is the hardest bag to get good at and you've certainly mastered it.

A few times after combos you drop your hands, I would try and stop that as bad habits are created easily in boxing but, it was probably down to tiredness more than anything if that was your 30th round.

Comment

you aint sergio martinez get your hands up

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
              you aint sergio martinez get your hands up
              lol! i love watching him fight though lmao. thanks guys i know bag vids aint ****. this is the first video ive ever taken of myself, at least in a year or 2. will have sparring up asap. prolly looks like im not sitting down on my shots to well need to work on that even though its just double end bag.

Comment

Working...
              X