Man Who Beat Up Trump Supporter Under Investigation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Man Who Beat Up Trump Supporter Under Investigation

Comment

Why do white people still live in Chicago?

Comment

He is already a folk hero/freedom fighter to the BLM types on Facebook.

Comment

For every innocent trump supporter there is another one like Freedom who actually deserves shiiiit like this

Comment

And then people wonder why non-liberals are so vocal about having the right to bear arms.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              For every innocent trump supporter there is another one like Freedom who actually deserves shiiiit like this
              Freedom deserves to be subjected to anti-white violence as a punishment for his history of posting about the anti-white violence epidemic in the US (which is as far as I can tell, the main reason you all hate him)?

Yep this is why BLM supporters need to be put into prison just based on affiliation alone and one even touching you on the shoulder should be legal grounds to kill them in self-defense.
              Last edited by ////; 11-11-2016, 11:33 AM.

Comment

What do you know. It happened in Chicago, the biggest **** hole in the country.

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                I assume you've never met the poster Freedom in real life. What could he possibly have done to you that makes you think he deserves to get beaten up? Did he give you some red karma?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  Freedom deserves to be subjected to anti-white violence as a punishment for his history of posting about the anti-white violence epidemic in the US (which is as far as I can tell, the main reason you all hate him)?

Yep this is why BLM supporters need to be put into prison just based on affiliation alone and one even touching you on the shoulder should be legal grounds to kill them in self-defense.
                  Your a ****ing idiot. Freedom has been here for years spewing the most racist B.S.

I have no problem with people taking pride in there nationalitiy but Freedom crosses the line time and time again with his blatant hatred for non white. So you can go **** off with him

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    What do you know. It happened in Chicago, the biggest **** hole in the country.

I assume you've never met the poster Freedom in real life. What could he possibly have done to you that makes you think he deserves to get beaten up? Did he give you some red karma?
                    You dont know ****.

Dude makes multiple accounts to hate on non whites. This is a proven fact

Comment

Working...
                    X