Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leonard: Fury Surprised The World, Wilder Rematch Must Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    No because it sounded good for the build up to the fight. You want to create as much awareness and interest among casual fans as possible; In order to generate enough sales for the fight. Therefore it was a good marketing ploy at the time.

However, now us boxing fans know the truth. We know that Fury was never the Lineal champion because he was stripped of those titles because he cheated for popping dirty for juicing, PED use and doping.
    That's your pathetic story to excuse Wilder and his fans like you? Hahahahahahahahahaha

I love it when you have to go super crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

If by "the world" he means, casual cucks, Wilder ballwashers, and cats who DKSAB, then I agree.

Anyone who has watched boxing for longer than a day knew who the better / more polished / high IQ fighter was. The only thing semi-surprising was the robbery, but this is boxing, so semi.
      A robbery in the United States was "Semi-surprising"?

You must have been watching boxing for less than a day then. Because anyone with a pair of eyes and a brain only need take a quick look over your history to know corruption is part of American life.

Comment

Am I the only person who wasn't that surprised that Fury got up? The big psycho has showed that he has a stubborn streak in past fights. Crazy people will just get angry when they're knocked down. Fury actually looked more dangerous when he got up. He started attacking Wilder like he was looking for pay back.

Comment

Fury was unfit yet he showed Wilder up simply because he's inherently a far better boxer. Anyone who thinks that Wilder is better than average does so as a casual fan boy and who is supporting him for their own reasons which have nothing to do with how good he is in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            The US is more corrupt than the whole world combined. Surly you know about this already?

Unless of course you're being sarcastic?
            No am not being sarcastic, i was genuinely surprised that Fury didn't get the W.

Yes i see america as the mecca of boxing, i always thought a foreigner would get liked if they are great in the ring etc

And you forget about decisions like the Lewis/Holyfield or sturm/De la hoya for examples. You dont remember thinks like that, you just have the perception that it would only happen in a place like UK or Germany etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
              Am I the only person who wasn't that surprised that Fury got up? The big psycho has showed that he has a stubborn streak in past fights. Crazy people will just get angry when they're knocked down. Fury actually looked more dangerous when he got up. He started attacking Wilder like he was looking for pay back.
              I wasn't surprised at all.

Comment

The one thing I like the most about a potential Fury vs Whyte fight is that Dillian would force Fury to fight in the trenches because he's a dirty fighter. He'll bum rush Tyson into a street fight.

The showboating, mugging for the cameras, sticking out the tongue and putting the hands behind the back would only further prove to frustrate Whyte by making get down and dirty because he's mean.

Whyte would help bring out the brutal and vicious side in Tyson Fury's game if he gets him angry.

Comment

So Wilder won the first 7 plus 9 and 12? Have I got that right?

9/3 for Wilder plus the 2 extra points for the KD's. Wilder wins by 8 points?

I think you've just taken American ******ation to another extreme level. Well done. Trump is working his magic in making you a more stupid country than you were a month ago. And you were already too stupid for the world as it was. Haha.
                  Like I said, man. Go back and look at the fight. How do you win rounds by not landing punches? By putting your hands behind your back? Show me a round where Fury dominated the action. Fury backed up the first seven rounds and didn't land any punches, but he won the rounds because he ...?

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                    Like I said, man. Go back and look at the fight. How do you win rounds by not landing punches? By putting your hands behind your back? Show me a round where Fury dominated the action. Fury backed up the first seven rounds and didn't land any punches, but he won the rounds because he ...?
                    Landed more punches than Wilder and busted his eye up nicely, what fight are you talking about?

Comment

Wilder can go back to making peanuts on basic cable then against his usual cherry picked bums.
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by champion4ever
                      Well one thing is for certain is that Deontay Wilder's Showtime Championship boxing days are retired. He is now a full time Showtime Pay Per View fighter from here on out.

Therefore the Dominic Breazeale or Adam Kownacki fight will be televised on Showtime Pay Per View. Therefore, his guarantee purse should be around $3.5 mil plus a percentage of the live gate and ppv sales.

You and Wilder have the same level of mental health. ****ing crazy!!!!!!

Don't worry, you'll see that your words weren't worth a piss when reality comes round. It always happens. You'll just become even more deluded to compensate.
                      Sid-Knee, do you remember this post? I told you that Deontay Wilder's days as a Showtime World Championship fighter had been retired and that he will now become a full time Showtime Pay Per View fighter from here on out.

You know what happened? Just as I prophesied it would come to pass, it came to pass.

His next fight and future ones will be on Showtime's Pay Pay Per View Boxing. However, you doubted me Sid-Knee. You doubted me. You called me "fucking crazy and that my words didn't worth a piss when reality comes around".

Well reality has come around and who is the crazy one now? I know we've had our share of misunderstandings in the past but it was never personal with me.

However, I yet still like you Sid-Knee because I admire both the zeal and passion that fans like yourself bring to the sport of boxing in general and your favorite boxers in particular. I really do but you were wrong.
                      Last edited by champion4ever; 03-08-2019, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X