Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juve are finished. They gave up after that 2nd goal and wound up letting in a 3rd because of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Chelsea have spent £236 million.

It's not like Roman ain't interested it's that they are buying dreadful players.

Poor job all around. Conte really should have walked by now. Annoys me that he hasn't quit.

He's not really someone I'll remember that fondly now. Massive baby.
      Idk if he’s being a baby about it. It’s sort of old talking about giving their best and not having support in transfers. I will admit.

But it’s pretty much all he can say. Any other manager in this position would say the same. Brenda would as well.

I would honestly give Conte another season but it really makes no sense to if the salarymen won’t allow him to get the players he desires.

Didn’t he want Van Dijk and Kenpembe? Board got him Luis and Rüdiger instead.
      Rüdiger is good though. Has room for improvement but he’s clearly a good cb, just better on the right side than the left.

But sort of proves the point in asking for wine and getting salt water.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
        LOL team like city will choked againts the usual europe elites.

And Juve has always win Vs madrid over two legged ties, they met 4 times in K.O stage juve always go trough. they always lose the final but over two legs?? i'm not worried
        We can sell you Pogba back if u want?

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Idk if he’s being a baby about it. It’s sort of old talking about giving their best and not having support in transfers. I will admit.

But it’s pretty much all he can say. Any other manager in this position would say the same. Brenda would as well.

I would honestly give Conte another season but it really makes no sense to if the salarymen won’t allow him to get the players he desires.

Didn’t he want Van Dijk and Kenpembe? Board got him Luis and Rüdiger instead.
          Rüdiger is good though. Has room for improvement but he’s clearly a good cb, just better on the right side than the left.

But sort of proves the point in asking for wine and getting salt water.
          Chelsea should have bought less
          Players I think.

Obviously for £75 million in transfer fees and wages the could have bought
          world class midfielder.

Conte despite knowing Cesc isn't good enough in a two last season did it all this season.

I definitely wouldn't keep him next year. Why give him more
          Money to spend with his niche 3--4-3

Would be nonsenical.

Should really have sacked him in January

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Juve are bobbins.

Tottenham must be kicking themselves.
            Spurs completely outplayed them over the two legs to be fair. Just some pisspoor finishing put paid to their advancement.

Comment

• It was masterpiece performance by madrid, their defense after the first goal was good. Then magic moment by ronaldo and dybala red. It was over, there is no way juve score 3 goals without dybala in barnebue

Comment

• RIP Ray.

Comment

• RIP RAY WILKINS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    Chelsea should have bought less
                    Players I think.

Obviously for £75 million in transfer fees and wages the could have bought
                    world class midfielder.

Conte despite knowing Cesc isn't good enough in a two last season did it all this season.

I definitely wouldn't keep him next year. Why give him more
                    Money to spend with his niche 3--4-3

Would be nonsenical.

Should really have sacked him in January
                    Conte really has no say in the transfers though.

Which competent manager would ask for Barkley and Drinkwater as their midfield solutions?

I wouldn't be too bothered if Conte leaves at season's end. The next manager though, I just hope isn't Ancelotti or something.

Not going to be able to trophy hunt with this sort of squad and the transfers Marina has been making.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X