This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Wenger out in the summer?

Would be funny as hell if Arsenal turn to Giggs for the job.

Wouldn't happen but would be hilarious if done and he takes it.

Comment

• I don't think Wenger has suddenly become a bad manager. I just think he hasn't adapted to modern Premier League football.

It all went south for us when he tried to make us Barcelona lite and moved away from the physical counter attacking teams that made us so successful.

I honestly think Wenger would still smash it in La Liga. There's not as much physicality and it's Wenger's dream to play in a league where you can get away with playing with a team full of midgets with excellent technical ability.

Comment

• I definitely want our next manager to be a tactical manager and not a philosophy manager though.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
          I definitely want our next manager to be a tactical manager and not a philosophy manager though.
          The most important thing is that he is a beautiful human being with great character.

Comment

• This Harry Maguire for Hull is a superb player.

Seems to have come from nowhere. He can do it all. Can't get over how good he is.

Zero hype.

Comment

• Hope the dippers smash the scum!

Comment

• Spurs got absolutely smashed in the first half.

Looks like Liverpool may have found their starting xi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                  The most important thing is that he is a beautiful human being with great character.
                  Character, you say...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                    Tottenham are getting smashed to absolute bits on Saturday, no doubt about it. Getting their chit pushed back in, FACT. Jot it in you diaries lads because it's gonna be an absolute massacre.
                    This guy knows his stuff tbh

Comment

• We gave spurs THE BUSINESS like I predicted.

Our demise was greatly exaggerated, we are back and as strong as ever. That 2nd place trophy has our name on it no doubt about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X