No announcement yet.

Prime De Le Hoya vs Spence/Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Despite all the bashing that Oscar gets here I think most real knowledgeable fans know what prime Oscar was about.

Oscar beats both possibly stops them too, that left hook was quick and lethal.
    Absolutely this.

Comment

Seriously, prime De La Hoya was no joke at 147.

He beats them both. Oscar was still hetero back in the 90s.

Comment

Before Oscar discovered cocaine he was actually very good.

Post cocaine Oscar is the perfect example of what can happen to someone with too much time and money on their hands.

Sadly Oscar's legacy will be more about his lingerie collection and his appetite for coke and booze than his glory days as a boxer.

Comment

I would bet on Oscar to beat both.

Prime Oscar fought them all win or lose. handspeed, footwork, iron chin, left hook from hell, great jab, heart, IQ.. even though he was mostly a one handed fighter for a large chunk of his career dude was a beast.

I think Mayweather Sr. ruined him a bit. he should've kept Alcazar.

Comment

I looked at ODH's WW resume. Most of the big names were really old, except Tito who IMO he beat. I thought he lost to Sweet Pea and the Quartey fight was very close.

Taking resumes out of it and going by what I have seen from each guy at WW I think ODH outboxes Spence to win by UD but loses to Crawford by UD.

Comment

Working...
            X