Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Not Sure If Pacquiao is Mad at Me - I Haven't Been Paid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So funny and sad at the same time. He has time and money to give to poor people in the Philippines, but can't pay the man that helped him make millions.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
      Why did you ask how he was able to afford drugs If you had the answers? Seems like you had an agenda all along, although not surprising with your post history. Are you disputing the fact that the ways I mentioned are common pactices In the Philippines?
      Why would I dispute the irrational speculations of a misinformed pact@rd that your god collected coke cans to support a lifestyle of hardcore drug addiction and gambling?

Can you dispute the facts that were relayed by Manny, his brother and people that worked the gym?

Will you dispute prostitution was prevalent at that time which is part of Manilla well documented history?

Will you dispute Manny admitting to using meth for years as a teen which means he used hard drugs as a professional?

Will you dispute Mannys views on ****sexuals and drug abuse is not consistent with Christian beliefs and New Testament?

Well? You were just claiming how intelligent you are 3 post ago. Don't be a pu55y now. Step up.

But we know you will deflect. Bring up things you know nothing about.
      Ignore any truths that don't support your agenda based hatred.

You're a trash poster. Remember that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
        Why would I dispute the irrational speculations of a misinformed pact@rd that your god collected coke cans to support a lifestyle of hardcore drug addiction and gambling?

Can you dispute the facts that were relayed by Manny, his brother and people that worked the gym?

Will you dispute prostitution was prevalent at that time which is part of Manilla well documented history?

Will you dispute Manny admitting to using meth for years as a teen which means he used hard drugs as a professional?

Will you dispute Mannys views on ****sexuals and drug abuse is not consistent with Christian beliefs and New Testament?

Well? You were just claiming how intelligent you are 3 post ago. Don't be a pu55y now. Step up.

But we know you will deflect. Bring up things you know nothing about.
        Ignore any truths that don't support your agenda based hatred.

You're a trash poster. Remember that.
        Why would I care what Pacquiao did as a kid? I could care less If he did drugs or If he Is still doing them. I could also care less If he sucked di*k for money and truthfully you shouldn't either, because without drugs and sucking d*ck for money you wouldn't be here right now, understand where I am going with that, c*nt.
        Last edited by ironmt; 07-11-2017, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
          LOL at the comments in here.

Roach will likely get paid
          Roach will 100% get paid every penny he's due. This is the stupidest non-story ever.

Comment

Why would I care what Pacquiao did as a kid? I could also care less If he did drugs or If he Is still doing them. I also could care less If he sucked di*k for money and truthfully you shouldn't either, because without drugs and sucking d*ck for money you wouldn't be here right now, understand where I am going with that, c*nt.

Now when I provide incriminating evidence that Pacquiao has abused drugs at a time he was fighting amateur and professionally - you no longer care. TYPICAL PACT@RD IGNORING THE FACTS AS USUAL.

Yet, according to your post history you have:

- claimed accusations of Mannys ped use were unwarranted while ignoring facts

- defended Manny avoiding testing in 2009 and cut off dates while ignoring facts

- spam IV conspiracy propaganda while ignoring facts about testing

- resorted to insults rather than disputing any factual information

I'm sure there's more proof of you being a hippocrite. Sure you accuse others of being biased as well. Look in the mirror.

To sum it up.....you're just another trash poster. I see you contributing to topics frequently without adding anything of substance. Mostly rumor, misinformation and speculation. Trash.

Unless you have anything else to add that would be relevant to the topic of Mannys COMFIRMED DRUG USE then we are done here.

Comment

• I wouldn't pay Roach shyt! The dude back stabbed Manny. Let Roach rot in skid row... where he belongs.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                here is the point that you keep ignoring. floyd had sr and roger, who were BOTH professional boxers. i dont care how much they made back in those days, my point is that floyd wasnt on the streets, starving. the fact that you are even trying to compare this with manny's up bringing LOL LOL LOL

sure i've heard of a deadbeat dad, that's manny's pops. LOL LOL LOL
                I think you don't know **** about Pacquiao's dad:

Until the age of 10, Pacquiao had never seen a TV set and had never set foot in a town or city. He lived with his parents, sister and two younger brothers in a single-room shack in Tango, in a rugged landscape of coconut groves, dense jungle and coastal mountains some 50km south of General Santos. The boxer - who is reportedly buying a US$12 million Beverly Hills mansion once owned by rapper Sean Combs - lived a life of abject poverty. His father, Rosalio, would clamber up as many as 70 trees a day to gather coconuts, struggling to earn enough to feed his family.

http://www.scmp.com/magazines/post-m...s-riches-story

That doesn't sound like a dead beat Dad to me! That's sounds like a Father who did hard labor to feed his family!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  Now when I provide incriminating evidence that Pacquiao has abused drugs at a time he was fighting amateur and professionally - you no longer care. TYPICAL PACT@RD IGNORING THE FACTS AS USUAL.

Yet, according to your post history you have:

- claimed accusations of Mannys ped use were unwarranted while ignoring facts

- defended Manny avoiding testing in 2009 and cut off dates while ignoring facts

- spam IV conspiracy propaganda while ignoring facts about testing

- resorted to insults rather than disputing any factual information

I'm sure there's more proof of you being a hippocrite. Sure you accuse others of being biased as well. Look in the mirror.

To sum it up.....you're just another trash poster. I see you contributing to topics frequently without adding anything of substance. Mostly rumor, misinformation and speculation. Trash.

Unless you have anything else to add that would be relevant to the topic of Mannys COMFIRMED DRUG USE then we are done here.

Here are a few facts for you to digest.

Mayweather accused Pacquiao of being on PEDS

Pacquiao filed a defamation suit against Mayweather

Mayweather had the following to say

In a statement released Tuesday night through the mediator in the case, the Mayweathers said they "wish to make it clear that they never intended to claim that Manny Pacquiao has used or is using any performance-enhancing drugs, nor are they aware of any evidence that Manny Pacquiao has used performance-enhancing drugs."

The direction of the case took a turn against Floyd Mayweather Jr. last week, when the judge issued a ruling ordering him to pay about $114,000 in legal fees and costs for avoiding questioning under oath from Pacquiao's lawyers.

Isn't It Ironic that Mayweather was willing to settle the case as opposed to having his own records made public? Instead he chose to pay a large sum of money to keep them sealed.

Floyd agreed to an 18 day cut off for Shane Mosley yet wouldn't accept a 14 day cut off with testing Immediately following the fight against Pacquiao.

Mayweather couldn't prove anything and his comments backfired on him, yet you, some Internet shmuck, thinks he proved something because Pacquiao tried some street drugs as a teenager? GTFOH.

Comment

Here are a few facts for you to digest.

Mayweather accused Pacquiao of being on PEDS

Pacquiao filed a defamation suit against Mayweather

Mayweather had the following to say

In a statement released Tuesday night through the mediator in the case, the Mayweathers said they "wish to make it clear that they never intended to claim that Manny Pacquiao has used or is using any performance-enhancing drugs, nor are they aware of any evidence that Manny Pacquiao has used performance-enhancing drugs."

The direction of the case took a turn against Floyd Mayweather Jr. last week, when the judge issued a ruling ordering him to pay about $114,000 in legal fees and costs for avoiding questioning under oath from Pacquiao's lawyers.

Isn't It Ironic that Mayweather was willing to settle the case as opposed to having his own records made public? Instead he chose to pay a large sum of money to keep them sealed.

Floyd agreed to an 18 day cut off for Shane Mosley yet wouldn't accept a 14 day cut off with testing Immediately following the fight against Pacquiao.

Mayweather couldn't prove anything and his comments backfired on him, yet you, some Internet shmuck, thinks he proved something because Pacquiao tried some street drugs as a teenager? GTFOH.
                    So your response to everything I said is to bring up a defamation lawsuit against Golden Boy and the Mayweathers?

They were going to lose the lawsuit. Oscar, Floyd JR and Floyd SR went on record and committed slander publicly and accused Manny of PED in response to failed negotiation over drug testing.

Neither Floyd or Manny were on trail for PED use. This was about defamation of character.

Pacquiao chose a lawsuit instead of taking the test and making history.

And for the record, I bet result of the lawsuit would be a lot different had PACQUIAO came clean about using Meth, Coke and Weed early is his career.

But let's stop deflecting and get to a real conversation.

Answer this. No deflecting.

Do you think a fighter that has a history of using ILLEGAL DRUGS (Meth and Coke) as a PRO (Manny turned pro @ 16) all the way up "Until I became Champion" would be more likely or less likely to use Performance Enhancement Drugs?

Be honest with your answer.
                    Last edited by Dosumpthin; 07-12-2017, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Roach will 100% get paid every penny he's due. This is the stupidest non-story ever.

this, especially the bold

apparently, Bob pays Freddie..... and always has

so, no idea why Freddie insinuated Pac was withholding his pay

Pac has not been paid yet either

Comment

Working...
                      X