Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are HBO and GBP making a huge mistake shafting ESPN? Don't they realize....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    You have Floyd and Rigo as your avatar. One is an Arum hater, the other just got embarrassed by Loma. So I'm thinking even if Loma and Arum jointly solved the world's food crisis, you still wouldn't side with them about anything.
    Nice deflection but everyone in this thread so far agrees with me. You clearly don’t use much logic

Comment

You have Floyd and Rigo as your avatar. One is an Arum hater, the other just got embarrassed by Loma. So I'm thinking even if Loma and Arum jointly solved the world's food crisis, you still wouldn't side with them about anything.
      Holy **** that burn

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        lmfao /endthread
        Probably one of the biggest burns I've seen in NSB.

Comment

Easy was for GBP to kill the fight, they talked plenty about canelo and ggg saying this and that then in the end admitted they were avoiding the fight, who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            ESPN is a sports channel. ESPN not talking about GGG vs Canelo would be like the weather channel not talking about some hurricane.
            Doesn't mean they have to talk about it as much. There are plenty of sports channels that didn't give the extensive coverage ESPN did.

Look at the amount of NHL coverage on ESPN compared to when ESPN had the rights to the NHL. It's night and day. ESPN plays kingmaker by devoting as much or as little attention as they desire to a particular event.

Comment

GB has a deal with ESPN through 2018 so it doesn't make sense why they would shaft the network.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                GB has a deal with ESPN through 2018 so it doesn't make sense why they would shaft the network.
                hbo has the rights for linares next fight, why should they let top rank use linares to go against their own card?... hbo is already allowing linares to fight on a different network as long as is on a different date... arum just wants to have everything his way, he needs to negotiate more and dictate less if he wants the best for his fighter... but we all know arum loves in house fights so dont expect too much for lomas next fight...
                pac vs alvarado lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Holy **** that burn
                  Lol wtf what “burn”. Notice the phaggot didn’t even respond to my reply. Who cares what my avatar is. Point is hbo is in the right here, and anyone with a brain agrees

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    lmfao /endthread
                    If they did that they would be ducking climate change and no medical care for third world kids doe
                    Last edited by kafkod; 02-16-2018, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
                      GB has a deal with *ESPN2* to give them shows for free. ESPN2 is paying GB $0.

It's a deal that was made before the TR/ESPN marriage and GB knows as soon as their dates are up, they're gone from the network.

Comment

Working...
                      X