No announcement yet.

Artur Beterbiev vs Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    Crazy thing is those are all Wards best wins, and i think Beterbiev would have KO'd all of them.
    I'll have to agree

Comment

On paper Ward should win.
      But as inactive as he is, and as hungry as Beterbiev is, you never know.

Comment

I'm backing Ward to absolutely school Kovalev and Stevenson but Artur... I'm not sure, he's a beast.

Comment

Ward..........

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
            I'm backing Ward to absolutely school Kovalev and Stevenson but Artur... I'm not sure, he's a beast.
            I'm rather full with bets, otherwise I'd offer a bet

GL, Kovalev beats anyone Ward has fought IMO brutally too. Froch might of lasted... but then again Pascal should of lasted, but got his first Knockdown and KO by Kovalev

Comment

Artur and Sergey will clean out the rest of the division then they will fight each other.
              Artur had surgery in late October, but he's been training for three weeks already and hopefully he'll be back in early 2016. I won't even mind if it's a lower level opponent just to test out the shoulder. But hopefully they get him back in February or March.
              I can't wait for KOVALEV VS BETERBIEV!!
              I just wanted them to do a little cleaning of the 175 division before they met.
              Ward will go back down to 168 to look for a GGG fight after Kovalev hands him that L.

Gvozdyk could be in the mix as well. Top Rank just has to start stepping him up. Don't rush him, but he can do better than what he is doing now. A lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
                I'm rather full with bets, otherwise I'd offer a bet

GL, Kovalev beats anyone Ward has fought IMO brutally too. Froch might of lasted... but then again Pascal should of lasted, but got his first Knockdown and KO by Kovalev
                Oh I'm not disagreeing with that! I'm only backing Ward to beat Kovalev and wouldn't back anyone Ward has fought to beat him. Froch had a decent career and is happily retired but had he fought Kovalev he would have retired right after... And not out of choice

Comment

Call me crazy but l think that Beterbiev could beat both Ward and Kovalev if he gets a chance. I don't usually overhype unproven guys but for some reason l'm sold, hope he gets a crack at Stevenson soon to see where he stands against the top guys.

Comment

Beterbiev is a scary dude... A guy I train with lost a close decision to him in the amateurs but he was a super heavyweight who trimmed down and fought him in the 91 kg weight class.

Comment

Ward would absolutely dominate him.
                      Beterbiev is just another Korobov.

Comment

Working...
                      X