Will GGG freeze up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    He ain't got no shoulder roll doe
    He ain't neva gon be as good as the slick bruvva, remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Will GGG freeze up. No

Will he feel the step up in comp.? Maybe but it's not like the step up in comp. is so dramatic it's going to make him freeze.
      Dude he's fighting someone from his own weight division for starters. How could he not feel it? This is a big step up for GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Boks 123 View Post
        Dude he's fighting someone from his own weight division for starters. How could he not feel it? This is a big step up for GGG.
        Look it's more of a step up for Jacobs than it is for GGG. I know what GGGs comp has been but contrayery to what you think his comp has been absolutely better than Jacobs. Outside Quillen, who was a hype job, Jacobs has absolutely fought nobody. And pre cancer dude got annihilated by Pirog.
        Last edited by boxinghead530; 02-21-2017, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Danny's slickness gonna whup the white clean outta that half breed. Li'l g be eating noodles and programming computors for the rest of his days after this be over.

Comment

lmao! Im just wondering where ya'll gonna hide when Jacobs end up in a stretcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              That's not what I meant when I said BBC
              I know that, but why do you have bbc on your mind jew boy? that's pretty

Comment

FuŠK Jacobs, Lil G needs to man up and move up to 168. I mean Eubank Jr did it, hell, even Canelo is moving up to SMW. Why can't Lil g? Why Lil g gonna sit there and wait for the 154 guys to move up? Dare to be great, scared ass hoe!

Of course, we all knew what time it was when Lil g wouldn't man up and fight Ward. Had to drag Brook up two divisions. And who was Wade? I don't care if he was the mandatory, I mean, who fights mandatories these days? Surely not real A side fighters like Canelo. A real champ like Canelo would tell them to kiss his ass, keep that belt, and make him a special belt for fighting at a catchweight. Real A side boss move there, son. So, Lil g, carry your big head, Borat looking, no shoulder rolling, no defense, can crushing, cabbie busting, 97K ppv, Ward ducking, $25M turning down, running from Lara, goofy smiling ass back to Kajikistan or wherever the hell your ass came from

Comment

yeah he could do. Noone knows. Hes fighting a legimate threat here, we'll truly see what golovkin is about in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    I know that, but why do you have bbc on your mind jew boy? that's pretty
                    I'm not Jewish by why do you hate Jews? Are you a Nazi?

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Golovkin refuses to leave the locker room. He's scared of dealing with a slick black fighter. That's why he never gave Money Quillin that 10 million.

Comment

Working...
                      X