No announcement yet.

I've Only Cried Once As An Adult

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
    hahaha you must have been on suicide watch when wlad was getting knocked the fuk out years ago.
    I wasn't fan back in the day, I became a fan when he defied all odds and became champion of the world after being stopped 3 times, he proved greatness

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      It's when Wlad lost to Fury, I was devastated, I was in shock for a month

This post made me hard as a rock.

Comment

It's when Wlad lost to Fury, I was devastated, I was in shock for a month
        it was kinda sad to see him mentally broken but its not like wlad took a sick ass, emergency room beat down. iirc it was mostly clowning around and posturing. neither did much really.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
          it was kinda sad to see him mentally broken but its not like wlad took a sick ass, emergency room beat down. iirc it was mostly clowning around and posturing. neither did much really.
          it was sad to see him mentally defeated as you said, Wlad of 2006-2012 would have easily won but he was too shot at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            All I can say is that you're a lucky dude if that's the worst thing that's ever happened to you. Mind you, I've been known to leak a bit at Disney movies - not that I'd ever let my kids see - so I'm not really in a position to criticise.
            I've lost family members, I've had death threats but I've never been devastated like that before

Comment

I cried a little when i nutted in someones mothers ass

Comment

Ive only laughed once as an adult. It was when the Gypsy King put the trailor hitch on Vlad the lad Klitsko. I was beyond giggles.

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                  I cried a little when i nutted in someones mothers ass
                  tears of joy?

Comment

I wasn't fan back in the day, I became a fan when he defied all odds and became champion of the world after being stopped 3 times, he proved greatness
                    you mean when he had the most boring reign as heavyweight champ in history and killed any interest in the heavyweight division.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X