Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner vs. Ricky Burns Nearly Finalized For December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    This little guy has lost it.
    You're white and pretend to be a bruvva.

You have lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      You're white and pretend to be a bruvva.

You have lost it.
      If you really thought I was white you'd be kissing my ass...

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        If you really thought I was white you'd be kissing my ass...
        No. I wouldn't Slim Shady

Your other account was much better.

Comment

Good fight. Burns better focus on the big puncher he's about to fight though.

Comment

Somebody like Broner brings eyes to boxing, whether people like him or not. He's entertaining in and out the ring.
            He just has to stop messing up so much and stay at 140.
            Better for Broner to be champion than Burns.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              god no, we dont want that pbc **** over here, thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                Somebody like Broner brings eyes to boxing, whether people like him or not. He's entertaining in and out the ring.
                He just has to stop messing up so much and stay at 140.
                Better for Broner to be champion than Burns.
                Burns has brought huge crowds to Scottish arenas for years.

He is a fantastic ambassador for the sport and a role model to young boxers everywhere.

Broner meanwhile is basically a stereotype for how to waste talent

Comment

Man, Burns from 3-4 years ago would put a whooping on Broners stationary, one handed boxing routine/Floyd impersonation.

Now, Burns has looked a shell of his former self, jittering in and out of range. Broner takes him out in 10.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Send me your Paypal info and put up real money..I never made a goofy e-bet in my life and not about too start.
                    Screw that, I don't gamble with money, seen too many people get ****ed up with gambling and I have an addictive personality! If you don't want the E bet fair enough, but I still think Burns wins this one. If Broner wins I'll hold my hands up and say well done, how's that?

Comment

Originally posted by Trickydicky View Post
                      Have problem with filth racist blacks that are against anyone or anything white. How did I guess you were black?
                      You racist all assume Im black because I show love to tha brothas.
                      Originally posted by fladz View Post
                      Screw that, I don't gamble with money, seen too many people get ****ed up with gambling and I have an addictive personality! If you don't want the E bet fair enough, but I still think Burns wins this one. If Broner wins I'll hold my hands up and say well done, how's that?
                      See thats what happens when you smoke crack you have no money left.

Comment

Working...
                      X