Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue Admits He Punished Rodriguez Over Incident With Father

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Da Monsta ain’t effin around when it comes to
    His peeps now!

Comment

Bad move dissing his dad. Baaaad move. Nonito won't go there.

Comment

The Japanese don't f#k around man.
        They have real honour

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
          japanese people are respectful and polite and this guy with no manners at all comes and shoves him,,he couldnt talk to him but just acting like an animal.. it was a public workout and even if it wasnt talk to people no need for that
          I agree, most of them that i have met have been very polite/respectful, well mannered and very aware of the public perception in regards to their country.

Comment

Mexicant Luis Nery is next with a plus of 5 pounds amigo!
            Last edited by Letmaku; 05-23-2019, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
              ....and candies, and box seats to sporting events, and favorite movies premier this summer, and.........
              Pacman's pictures with dedications autographs

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                I agree, most of them that i have met have been very polite/respectful, well mannered and very aware of the public perception in regards to their country.
                Lived in Japan 5 years, and the Japanese are by far the most courteous I've ever met...and NO, one doesn't disrespect the elderly (or anyone else for that matter).

Not sure I believe Inoue though, his da would be first to tell him its all business in the ring and leave emotion in the dressing room.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                  Depends on how long Inoue stays at 118, if he stays there and unifies, more likely next fight would be a title shot at 122, so Nery likely needs to go get a belt at 122 to get into Inoue's crosshairs.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                    Lived in Japan 5 years, and the Japanese are by far the most courteous I've ever met...and NO, one doesn't disrespect the elderly (or anyone else for that matter).

Not sure I believe Inoue though, his da would be first to tell him its all business in the ring and leave emotion in the dressing room.
                    His father most likely spoke up
                    But kind of hard to swallow and get out of your head
                    Great motivation tool in a sense lol

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                      If Nery really wants the fight he should go to Japan and shove Nery's father, bet he won't though

Comment

Working...
                      X