No announcement yet.

Was Floyd correct?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Floyd correct?

This is what he had to say about GGG before he fought Brook, Jacobs, and Canelo. The 3 best fighters he's fought and the 3 fights which made people stop the Hagler comparisons and start making Pavlik/Taylor/Martinez type comparisons.

True, no special effects whatsoever. It was all very basic and nothing to catch the judges eyes.

Comment

lol dude always correct with stuff like this people just don’t listen because they let their jealousy cloud their judgement. He said Arum was robbing Pacquio also

Comment

He is very basic, a good fighter but I never see any adjustments in him, he is use to steam rolling people and when that does not work there is no plan B at all

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          He is very basic, a good fighter but I never see any adjustments in him, he is use to steam rolling people and when that does not work there is no plan B at all
          He boxed off the backfoot 3 days ago, an adjustment he made in the ring. You whined about it already, after spending the past year talking about how he's a basic caveman who can only go forward.

Boxing fans are some of the dumbest mofos you'll ever meet in life. Just enjoy a good fight between two high class fighters instead of whining like a little btch about it.

Comment

He's right.

He can punch very hard and has a granite chin but nothing much he does is special.

Even his power is overrated, by myself included, I expected him to brutally knock out Jacobs and Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              he boxed off the backfoot 3 days ago, an adjustment he made in the ring. You whined about it already, after spending the past year talking about how he's a basic caveman who can only go forward.

Boxing fans are some of the dumbest mofos you'll ever meet in life. Just enjoy a good fight between two high class fighters instead of whining like a little btch about it.
              that is not an adjustment, that was all he could do, he was limited to mostly jabs because he could not follow up most of the time due to canelo's counters and upper body movement...other then the jab the uppercut was him most effective shot. I said it was a good fight over and over again, seems like you are the one whining right now

Comment

He said canelo would ko golovkin. He said chad dawson would be the p4p king after him. He just talks to talk and like a lot of tools on here has an agenda. Im sure if he looks at things objectively he understands though, just like he understood pacquiao is much more dangerous being walked down, unlike the vast majority of his stupid fan boys who swore on their mothers pacquiao couldnt fight backing up.

Comment

he was forced to fight off the back foot but all he was able to land were jabs. he is basic but hes a good fighter, cant take that way from him.

Comment

How they turned on GGG after he became a threat to Canelo. At one point, the same posters on here calling GGG very basic was admiring GGG's boxing's fundamental. It was only until the GGG fans went overboard and started hyping GGG up saying he can beat Ward, etc. That's when the same posters who was admiring GGG'a skills turn on him and call him a bum.

Comment

Working...
                    X