No announcement yet.

Class: Urango-Ngoudjo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class: Urango-Ngoudjo

Juan Urango: “I fought a great fighter in Ngoudjo, it wasn’t an easy fight. The results came by the hard work I put into training. For 2009 you guys are going to see a lot of great things, not just from myself, but from Hermann Ngoudjo. I didn’t think the fight would last twelve rounds, but that’s just more credit to him for getting up and going twelve rounds.”

Hermann Ngoudjo: “I want to say congratulations to Urango and to Warriors. He hits very hard. I think I showed a lot of heart. I’m very content with my performance. I think Urango is going to make a great champion. He’s very aggressive and physical. He’s the biggest puncher I’ve met in my career. He fought very well tonight and deserves to be world champion and that he’ll be champion for a long time.”

I wasn't a particular fan of either of these guys, but after hearing their classy remarks, how can you not be. They aren't the best fighters, but guys like this are good for the sport.

Excellent to read. Two great guys.

Comment

Ngoudjo was always a class act.I didn't really knew how Urango was but he is classy also.

Comment

You would've never guessed these two just tried killing each other. It's funny how fighter's can flip the switch from killers to civilized after the last bell sounds.

Comment

Working...
        X