No announcement yet.

Jack Johnson Is A ****ing Tool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Johnson Is A ****ing Tool

Jack Johnson, the world's first ****** boxer is the worst boxer to ever grace the ring. He's the worst ever, he's the least brutal and the most docile, and the most gentle champion. Everybody could stop him. His style is garbage, his defense is pregnable, and he's the most docile. **** him in the ass.

You're referring to Jack Johnson the singer, right?

Comment

Another one starving for attention.........

Comment

Originally posted by Soju View Post
        You're referring to Jack Johnson the singer, right?
        yeah
        jack johnson the boxer is cool

Comment

Originally posted by TonyJ3344 View Post
          Jack Johnson, the world's first ****** boxer is the worst boxer to ever grace the ring. He's the worst ever, he's the least brutal and the most docile, and the most gentle champion. Everybody could stop him. His style is garbage, his defense is pregnable, and he's the most docile. **** him in the ass.
          Jack Johnson is a triple OG. This dude was the original Bull BBC (or Maglight as my boy [MENTION]Zaraku[/MENTION] would say) satisfying white women in front of their cuck husbands in an era where a black man wouldve been lynched for looking to long at a white woman is signs of being a hard MOFO.

Tbh though, I have never seen a full fight of his. I love boxing but anything pre-Joe Louis is kinda hard to watch. Like I love baseball too but Ive never watch a Great Bambino game. That black and white era (television) is straining...

Comment

Working...
          X