Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Queen: 63 years of being a ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Queen just for the fact she pisses off those Braveheart types up in Scotland. That's enough for her to have earnt her 8 million a year imo.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Richard Dawkins has logged on, folks.
      Hey, Richard Dawkins is tapping that former Doctor Who Companion Lalla Ward ass....

UNFH!

Comment

Comment

Shut up, eh, you moose-fucking BETA.
          I got some serious book learning to do... everytime I hear this word BETA I think of the old movie machine. The ones with the small cassette tapes... It's a scoobie doo world out there...

Comment

I forgot what I was doing... I was seeing bugs that were not there. What purpose does the queen have? I thought somone would have knocked that old bed****ter out by now...

Comment

why are there still monarchs in the 21st century?

Comment

So apparently yesterday the current British Queen became the longest-ever monarch, taking over the record held by Queen Victoria.

What a bunch of ****s the royal family are, eh? Every time Kate Middleton's vagina opens up and a new spawn comes out of it, it means more tax from WORKING people having to pay for it.

Why the British public tolerate a bunch of ****s getting paid millions for doing about as much as Beercules in a bar fight is beyond me. Can you imagine that, if someone came up to you and went "fancy earning £8 million a year for doing absolutely fuck all? Just waving a bit sometimes?" you'd jump at the chance, wouldn't you?

Then you get people saying "but they make it back in tourism - Fat Yanks come over to take photos, and it makes $$$$".

If I'd known the Queen was going to beat that record, I'd have gone down to Buckingham Palace, spread her 89-year-old legs, and kicked her again and again in the ****, until she went "I'd better abdicate, I've had my fucking **** kicked in for half a fucking hour."

What a bunch of fucking wankers.

at least princess Margaret was a bit of slut during the 60's and 70's, she used to go down to Barbados and take a big black dick on the beach for summer vacation

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Hey, Richard Dawkins is tapping that former Doctor Who Companion Lalla Ward ass....

UNFH!
                I like her skin, I'd like to have sloppy seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  why are there still monarchs in the 21st century?
                  So if we ever end up with a head of state that looks like a mentally handicapped cowboy fucked a monkey we can legitimately say it wasn't our fault.

Comment

Working...
                  X