No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez only sells 62k ppvs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Alvarez only sells 62k ppvs?

If thats true then A side Golovkin should be calling all the shots. Saul is a even bigger b*tch avoiding the biggest superstar who provides the biggest reward.

Source? ..........

Comment

Yup, I heard it's true. I have an uncle that works at Nintendo and he has all the inside info. He said it's 100 percent confirmed for 62k.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        Yup, I heard it's true. I have an uncle that works at Nintendo and he has all the inside info. He said it's 100 percent confirmed for 62k.
        Taco eatin'...

Comment

khan was only 400k and hes got way more fans than smith.

It has to be under 200k. 60k isnt unreasonable. who would pay for that **** fight.

Comment

The face of the sport, apparently...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Taco eatin'...
              Coquito sippin, Moros y Cristianos mashing, beer belly having, nationality confusing, salsa prancing, chancletas with jeans wearing, eye brow plucking...

Comment

I'll wait for a confirmed number from at least a halfway reputable source, but if this is anywhere near true -- that is f**king horrific.

I find it hard to believe, though. Yeah it was Liam Smith, but still. Canelo has a built in fan base and Mexican fans typically show strong support in one of their own.

Comment

That number is fake

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
                    If thats true then A side Golovkin should be calling all the shots. Saul is a even bigger b*tch avoiding the biggest superstar who provides the biggest reward.
                    don't parrot the bull****; it'll at least take another 2-3 days before the initial satellite numbers are in (to make the wildest projections) and 7-10 days before the initial cable numbers for the event.

don't hang yourself

Comment

Working...
                    X