Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder fans: Would you prefer he fought AJ or Ortiz next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder fans: Would you prefer he fought AJ or Ortiz next?

It's a simple yes or no question, doesn't require any waffling "but but but..."

Answers please.

Crickets and tumbleweed lol

Comment

How is it a simple yes or no question when you're asking people which fight they would prefer?

Comment

I would have preferred wilder fought AJ in 2018...

I also would have preferred wilder got the rematch against fury immediately

both guys chickened out against wilder and refused to fight him then.....so we don't always get what we want...its wilders choice just like it was furys choice to run to espn and it was AJs choice to run to fight povetkin.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          How is it a simple yes or no question when you're asking people which fight they would prefer?

I would prefer Wilder fight Yes next

Comment

its a simple yes or no question now lol...when they want you to prove you like the Ortiz fight over fighting AJ....but any other time theres always gray area and they make up their own facts, quotes and delusional timelines of how things happened when AJ ducked for months

always remember..when AJ ducked the boxing world called him out..fighters, trainers promoters etc...people actually involved in boxing.....even people from AJs own country!!! you don't see people dissing wilder now....the only people that have blamed wilder are AJs internet fanboys

"guys please make it simple yes or no...because i think i have the upperhand".....any other time though youll make up any kind of excuse and reasoning behind hearn ducking the fight...everything from wilder lost his pen to wilder wants too much money to wilder don't sell and needs to build himself up

you AJ fans are the worst thing going in the sport

wilder has fought two of the top 5 HWs in the last 1.5 years...and knocked them down 5x...he tried to immediately rematch a guy you all claimed outboxed and embarrassed him...he tried to fight AJ in 2018

wilder had one stipulation..."gotta be in 2018"...hearn "oh sorry its prob april 2019"

"show me 50 mill ill sign tomorrow"

-shown 50 mil-...."gotta be in UK for the fans"

-fights in America anyways...

clownshow....gonna be great when wilder lays this guy flat on his back

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              its a simple yes or no question now lol...when they want you to prove you like the Ortiz fight over fighting AJ....but any other time theres always gray area and they make up their own facts, quotes and delusional timelines of how things happened when AJ ducked for months

always remember..when AJ ducked the boxing world called him out..fighters, trainers promoters etc...people actually involved in boxing.....even people from AJs own country!!! you don't see people dissing wilder now....the only people that have blamed wilder are AJs internet fanboys

"guys please make it simple yes or no...because i think i have the upperhand".....any other time though youll make up any kind of excuse and reasoning behind hearn ducking the fight...everything from wilder lost his pen to wilder wants too much money to wilder don't sell and needs to build himself up

you AJ fans are the worst thing going in the sport

wilder has fought two of the top 5 HWs in the last 1.5 years...and knocked them down 5x...he tried to immediately rematch a guy you all claimed outboxed and embarrassed him...he tried to fight AJ in 2018

wilder had one stipulation..."gotta be in 2018"...hearn "oh sorry its prob april 2019"

"show me 50 mill ill sign tomorrow"

-shown 50 mil-...."gotta be in UK for the fans"

-fights in America anyways...

clownshow....gonna be great when wilder lays this guy flat on his back
              Finkel is reading your multiple posts on one subject like....

Comment

hearn "go raise your profile"

so wilder is out doing just that and now youre all like "omg aren't u embarrassed for wilder? don't you want the fight now? aren't you ashamed to be his fan"

team hearn is only flapping their gums because wilder straight up told him he aint messing with them this year.....and they know wilder means what he says and will do just that...if wilder didn't say that theyd be playing the same ole game that they played in 2018 that had everyone pointing the fingers at hearn...everyone who matters...fighters, trainers and promoters...not AJs internet forum fanbois

hearn is out here after wilder told him straight up it aint gonna happen.....only time hearn has the balls to yap...

Comment

would have preferred AJ over Ortiz for Wilder but I would have been good with Wilder/Ortiz had Fury been facing Joshua at about the same time.

... In a perfect world 2 fights would have been made between Fury, Joshua, Wilder and Ortiz with the winners fighting each other...barring another lame draw.

Comment

Anthony Joshua

Comment

Working...
                    X