Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOXING FANS, do you agree with Mannys stance on ****SEXUALITY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since we are on the subject of "gay." I thought the last star wars film was gay. As a proud American of freedom of speech, Star Wars should not be run by disney.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      You have to pick one side. You cant love Manny and love ****sexuality.
      Then I'm gay for Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by boxa_ali View Post
        It's about time someone famous spoke the truth about ****s and their disgusting way of life.

Comment

i wont hate the person per se. on the other hand, im disgusted at the thought of them slapping their nuts around, or see two guys smooching in public.

but how do you separate the person from the act?

Comment

Originally posted by boxa_ali View Post
            It's about time someone famous spoke the truth about ****s and their disgusting way of life.
            If no one is forcing you to engage in it then why does it concern you?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              You have to pick one side. You cant love Manny and love ****sexuality.
              If you love Manny, you are a ****sexual

Comment

****sexuality is wrong and you don't need a religion or personal thought or morality to tell you that. Just look at the statistics. One of the major, if not THE major spread of HIV around the world, especially in so called "developed" nations, is ****sexual sex...man on man, not woman on woman. Now, we all live in a society which tells us that science is king (apparently proves god doesn't exist), if science is king and science is telling us that the major transmission of HIV is man on man sex, then how is it ok?

You can't have your cake and eat it.

Also, if we're allowed to have opinions about various aspects of life, then why are we not allowed to have opinions about ****sexuality?

Comment

Do I agree with Manny? Absolutely not. I'm sure he thinks banging virgins will cure puff penis too. He's not exactly the sharpest stick in the pile of sticks.

Comment

And here we have the sad truth of life....Believe me if you have a woman sitting on your lap, you don't care about two guys wherever in the world ****ing each other unless you wish it was you...

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      If no one is forcing you to engage in it then why does it concern you?
                      Because he's afraid that if he's exposed to it that he will like it. That's why they're all against it. They're repressing their true feelings.

Comment

Working...
                      X