Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: My Blood's Boiling Right Now - I Want Anthony Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
    Sure thing, Deontay...
    ^^^^

Why won't Joshua call his bluff???????????

Expose him....make him shut up?????

Seems like ya'll don't want to see this fight....it worries you.

Why didn't Joshua call out Wilder or even mention his name??

I hear AJ's name come out of Wilder's mouth....the only thing coming out of Joshua's are crickets.

NONE of the champs can breath Wilder's name.

They don't want that brutal Baptism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
      I wonder what his reaction would be if a contract offer was actually sent to him ...

Probably : "Thanks but nope... Gonna fight Martin instead... "
      Call his bluff....send it over.

They don't have the balls.

I didn't hear AJ say Wilder's name when he had the mic....I wonder why that is????

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Lmao at how no one believes wilder when he pretends to want tough fights.
        No one with functioning brain cells.

I mean of course he's afraid of a tough fight, why else would he travel to Russia to defend his belt against Povetkin, who felt he had to cheat to even have a chance of beating Wilder.

Fucking moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

I mean of course he's afraid of a tough fight, why else would he travel to Russia to defend his belt against Povetkin, who felt he had to cheat to even have a chance of beating Wilder.

Fucking moron.
          didn't have a choice if he wanted to keep his belt...wasn't one of his numerous voluntary defenses against another tomato can....37 and counting!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
            didn't have a choice if he wanted to keep his belt...wasn't one of his numerous voluntary defenses against another tomato can....37 and counting!!
            Let's see Parker fight Wilder then.

Let's see AJ call his bluff.

Call his bluff....send over a contract......at least say his name

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

Fucking moron.
              Wilder has these fools SHOOK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Let's see Parker fight Wilder then.

Let's see AJ call his bluff.

Call his bluff....send over a contract......at least say his name
                AJ will make him beg a little more...let Bum- Squad fight can #38 and 39 on college campus in Alabama b4 he makes to the big leagues and worldwide recognition - Wembley stadium and 90k plus!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                  AJ will make him beg a little more...let Bum- Squad fight can #38 and 39 on college campus in Alabama b4 he makes to the big leagues and worldwide recognition - Wembley stadium and 90k plus!!!
                  You just don't want to see this fight....AJ and his team don't want to see a Baptism.

Why can't AJ fight Wilder in Wembley???????????????
                  Why can't he say Wilder's name???????

He can call out Fury....another mummy with a long layoff...but not Wilder.

His slow ass don't want that work.

Comment

You just don't want to see this fight....AJ and his team don't want to see a Baptism.

watch the HBO post fight - he said Bum-Squad name with Kellerman. So can stop stating FALSE info!!

Comment

Am sure AJ and other top HW R so scared of someone who went 12 RDS with a stiff like Stiverne's!!

Comment

Working...
                      X