No announcement yet.

Weed Vs. Alcohol for Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weed Vs. Alcohol for Boxing?

Which is better for your health? a Stoner vs Alcoholic basically.

I MEAN IN COMPARISON.
    Marijuana
    76.67%
    Alcohol
    23.33%
    Last edited by BoyFloyd; 05-10-2011, 11:40 PM.

Vaporized weed is pretty much harmless.

Comment

stupid poll, neither is fukin better..

Comment

What he said ^^^

Comment

if you drink, you\ll get koe'd by liver shots. if you'll smoke, you'll run out of stamina right away

Comment

I smoke more weed than most people and I don't think it has affected my stamina that much, if it even has at all. I have smoked weed and biked for hours before, so I know you can be active when high. I don't really think it's the weed that is the problem with stamina but rather how and what people do when they are high. Most people when they are high just sit around.

As far as alcohol, I think it's a lot worse for your body. I feel way more negative affects from alcohol than weed.

If you plan on smoking and training, I'd advise you to smoke only just a little bit to get a buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by the traveler View Post
              I smoke more weed than most people and I don't think it has affected my stamina that much, if it even has at all. I have smoked weed and biked for hours before, so I know you can be active when high. I don't really think it's the weed that is the problem with stamina but rather how and what people do when they are high. Most people when they are high just sit around.

As far as alcohol, I think it's a lot worse for your body. I feel way more negative affects from alcohol than weed.

If you plan on smoking and training, I'd advise you to smoke only just a little bit to get a buzz.
              nice....

Comment

wow im surprised more people think weed is "better" than alcohol for boxing....

i have since quit both, and used to smoke while i was training, and also used to drink liquor while i was training

imo, the thing about weed is that it affects stamina, aggresiveness, and focus in the ring...not to mention all the junk you prolly end up eating from the munchies. i used to be a laid back hippie type, smoking j's all the time...and when i was in the ring i was too laid back and didnt care as much as i should have...and far less aggresive and mean

alcohol in moderation is a LOT better than weed, i would say

Comment

They are both bad but alcohol is unquestionably worse.

Comment

Alcohol and BY FAR alcohol reduces your testosterone levels and create ketonic bodies .... in other words alcohol makes u a puss y...

Still if u are serious about any sport u shouldnt do both.

Honestly i do smoke weed from time to time and i am friend and personally know lots of pros, even a couple of national and world champions here in mexico and most of them smoke weed hahahah I am not saying its a good thing i am just stating a fact.

Comment

Working...
                    X