Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao tells Broner "I promote you"..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao tells Broner "I promote you"..

what's up with pac lately?? he's been very vocal.. i think he does this on purpose to counter broner's foolish act. broner been talking L's during these press so far and a lot of yall thought broner was gonna talk his shiiet to pac while manny stays quiet.

I promote you! Nasty lol

MANNY PACQUIAO TELLS ALL ON MAYWEATHER REMATCH, ADRIEN BRONER & RETURN TO U.S. TALKS CAREER

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      what's up with pac lately?? he's been very vocal.. i think he does this on purpose to counter broner's foolish act. broner been talking L's during these press so far and a lot of yall thought broner was gonna talk his shiiet to pac while manny stays quiet.

Holy guacamole! I heard it.... and its still with us Pac said it: "He yung do."

Comment

Broner tells the black announcer, I'll beat your ass, when the announcer said Pac is underestimating him.

Comment

I don’t see his name on the banner. I do see mayweather promotions doe

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            It's hard not to like Manny Pacquiao, even at the height of he and his promoter's BS back in 2010-ish. But man...after all these years, to end up thanking Al Haymon and fighting under a Mayweather Promotions card. We've come a long way from the days when folks said he was the A-side to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              It's hard not to like Manny Pacquiao, even at the height of he and his promoter's BS back in 2010-ish. But man...after all these years, to end up thanking Al Haymon and fighting under a Mayweather Promotions card. We've come a long way from the days when folks said he was the A-side to Mayweather.
              Here comes the Mayweather groupies. It's not about the money. It's about the legacy bruh.. Little Floyd will get lit and big bro Floyd will come out, and this rematch will come to fruition whether you like it or not. The stars are aligned for a rematch. True winner takes all.

I know you Floyd fan boys want to keep the feeling of that Fluke win against an injured Pacquiao who actually won that fight with one hand, but it's written in stone. They are destined to fight to clear who truly is the BEST.

Comment

take your hater shades off.. its right next to mayweather promotion.. i see a certain group is mad in here doe. Daze too lol smh. got the ol'man popping out the woodwork, lost all respect to brah a while back anyways when he showed his true colors lol so its all good.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  take your hater shades off.. its right next to mayweather promotion.. i see a certain group is mad in here doe. Daze too lol smh. got the ol'man popping out the woodwork, lost all respect to brah a while back anyways when he showed his true colors lol so its all good.
                  Why would I be mad? It looks different he used to have a diff logo

Besides ab promotions is on there too so kind of a dumb thing for him to say

Comment

Why would I be mad? It looks different he used to have a diff logo

Besides ab promotions is on there too so kind of a dumb thing for him to say
                    why would you be mad?? the first thing you said "i dont see his name on there i see mayweather promotions doe"..

that's the first thing ol'boy look for, something to diss pac lol. my man aint even small mad he big mad. tryna hit me with "why would i be mad", go ahead and take ol'man dazed with you lol

Comment

Working...
                    X