No announcement yet.

Real talk. Bagged Pov is better than bagged Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Then let's start by having a real one. Let Povetkin have the balls to sign to fight Ortiz tomorrow. He'll knock him into next week. I can guarantee you that Ortiz would fuck Povetkin up
    tell ortiz to quit hiding from joe joyce, joe called him out directly

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      If those two were to rumble today I would pick Ortiz to rip him apart. Just like AJ, he simply has more physical advantages than Povetkin. He is taller, bigger, stronger with a much longer reach, better chin and more punching power than Povetkin.
      hes also half as slow as povetkin. hes one of the slowest fighters ive ever seen in my life

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        tell ortiz to quit hiding from joe joyce, joe called him out directly
        We are not talking about Joe Joyce. He is prospect. We are talking about contenders like Povetkin and Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          hes also half as slow as povetkin. hes one of the slowest fighters ive ever seen in my life
          Well he is just like AJ then because he is slow as Hell too. Yet Ortiz is still built like tank and strong as a truck. He is a 241 lbs man while Povetkin is 222 lbs man. You tell me what's the difference? In addition, he has better balance, legs and a chin stronger than Povetkin's. Make no mistake about it; Ortiz is naturally stronger and the more durable of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Wibble View Post
            In no world does Ortiz beat Povetkin.
            He only wins in me scenario, if Pov tears his shoulder punching the steriods out of Ortiz's face.

Comment

Working...
            X