Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst undercard of all time: Mismatch after mismatch..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Nope. Gonzalez was on a comeback trail. Lemieux VS Spike was seen as a 50/50 and only Munguia vs cook is seen as a tune up but it was expected to go past 6. Let's not rewrite what people were expecting just because the desired outcome was not showing.
    I knew it would be three quick KO’s I’m sure most did.

Did I have Lemieux vs Spike lasting 90 seconds? No. But I didn’t have any of those fights seeing six rounds

Comment

Liked it alot...good entertaining knockouts

Comment

We all enjoy knockouts but we shouldn't have to wait this long for the main event.

Comment

I've loved it. I'd rather see KO's than sit and stay up until 6 AM waiting for the main event to start having sat through 3 uninspired decision wins

Comment

It’s worse being from the UK & waiting around for the main event when it’s already 3am ����

Comment

GGG vs Canelo is a mismatch but dumbasses are paying for it.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                O’sullivan Fight would’ve lasted longer I thought...but yeah...all 3 undercard fights are done. Now we’re sitting here with our thumbs in our a$$es
                A Californians favorite past time

Comment

I liked it, lots of big knockouts. But if you think this is the "worst undercard of all time" then you must have not seen the undercard for the first fight.

Comment

Turned it off, I'm not listening to Lampley for a full 90 minutes.

Comment

I'm not sure if O'Sullivan was a mismatch necessarily, he just fought a stupid fight instead of boxing. Knockout was great.

Comment

Working...
                      X