Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: HBO's Lampley: Overwhelming Majority Saw Golovkin Win, Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
    Who won ?,I'll find out Saturday

Comment

• These 2 fights Vs. Alvarez have aged GEE drastically.
      Hopefully whenever/wherever he pop's up again he is not a shell of himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        i had golovkin edging alvarez and getting a clean win over the drug cheat

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
          golovkin won the first fight clearly

golovkin won the second fight closely

this is the **** that happens in boxing
          That's not what we SAW! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by ADGZ View Post
            No He didn't! But he did seem to nullify sustained attacks and avoid the power punch BUT so did GGG (yes I know GGG was Outlanded in the power punch department). look it was a close fight (both were) and the drama, actually the b*tching n pissin is amongst the fanboys and casuals...but that's what makes boxing boxing right? lol

You say Golovkin didn't do **** yet he Outlanded Canelo in both fights yes they were Jabs but hmmmm didn't those jabs leave the nastiest gash I've ever seen on Canelo and also stop him from connecting multiple combos throughout both fights?

Canelo did better than what most boxing fanatics thought he would and GGG showed he is human ! Know this tho...they both A Class fighters.... but one fighter has a longer career ahead of him due to age. Give credit and respect to both why because they proved it in the ring! now let's see Charlo BJS and all other top contenders give it a go!
            Cut the dumb shet out. Nelo beat the "Mexican Style" out of Triple Flop.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonDelPrado View Post
              Both fights were close. Period. Could have gone either way. People see whoever they want to win win in those situations. That’s a fact. Biased
              I saw Nelo landing all the clean & harder punches while making Triple L miss a ton.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Even though GGG beat nelo twice now I've have come to realise nelo is pretty good. I know people say he was given gift decisions against Lara and cotto and all.
                But that aside he did well Vs GGG. So I know he's handy now if I had doubts about nelo beforehand.
                I know nelo can take a punch and is resilient and stubborn. If he can learn how to defend jabs or outjab his opponent he can go far and maybe beat ggg oneday
                YOU! Cut the dumb talk!

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  Nope, I wrote here before the fight I was in Tijuana watching it. Then had work in Mexicali on Monday.

Posted about it here during and after the fight.

I wish I was in Cancun.

I’d like to believe some people can watch a fight and remove their bias. I realize that isn’t easy.

I had Golovkin winning by two rounds. During the fight I scored it here as I saw it. Don’t see anyway Golovkin won by more than two rounds. 115-113 was right there for me too. Could have understood a draw, I just didn’t see Canelo winning. Thought both fought excellent, just thought it was a bad decision.

Comment

• lmao@hugh grant "canelo is pretty good but if he can learn to jab and defend the jab...."

hahaha this **** too much man i swear hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                      You got it wrong, it goes something like this: when Canelo was backing up - he outfoxed GGG. When Canelo stood in the pocket - he was the aggressor and won. No matter how you spin it - Canelo is the winner. That's Vegas for you: sometimes a choice between legacy and money. I hope that if they fight, they'll fight the third one in MSG in May. Or how about Russia? Kazakhstan? You know, a more leveled feel to compensate two robberies. Yeah, I'd go with Kasakhstan
                      The problem with boxing is that most people see what they want to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X