• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you might be a phag brother.

no offense

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      We do gratify ourselves, mind you. However, we're coming from older generations. Perhaps that's what limits our minds in regard to certain practices.
      How old are you? Im in my very early 50's and doing that shht is no big deal. There is no way you are much older than me.

If you were 70 years plus then id understand, but you take your shht to the next level.

Level Up Sexually

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
        you might be a phag brother.

no offense
        Who the thread?

This is men talk, get up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          Who the thread?

This is men talk, get up on it.
          if a man sticks a finger in your butt you are now a h.o.m.osexual brother. there's no coming back

Comment

How old are you? Im in my very early 50's and doing that shht is no big deal. There is no way you are much older than me.

If you were 70 years plus then id understand, but you take your shht to the next level.

Level Up Sexually
            I'm gonna be 57 quite soon. She is older than me. But there are other kinds of issues with her, both physical and psychological unfortunately. She had, and still has, a hard life. So I have to restrain myself quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
              if a man sticks a finger in your butt you are now a h.o.m.osexual brother. there's no coming back
              Who said a man is sticking their finger in my beautiful very tight and smooth bunghole?

Every time I’ve had my prostate milked it was done by a female masseuse.

Now when I’ve had my prostate exam, well my doctor did that and yes it was a man who did the exam. If you are calling me gay off of that then I guess every man above 50 is gay then as we are the ones who gets it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                I'm gonna be 57 quite soon. She is older than me. But there are other kinds of issues with her, both physical and psychological unfortunately. She had, and still has, a hard life. So I have to restrain myself quite a bit.
                Your old wrinkly lady is mentally and physically damaged?

Bro they the type you can do crazy shít to.

I’m telling you, have her milk your state.

Comment

Your old wrinkly lady is mentally and physically damaged?

Bro they the type you can do crazy shít to.

I’m telling you, have her milk your state.
                  Believe me, man - that's not an option.

I was luckier when I was younger; now I have to accept the harshness of a changed reality.

Comment

My doctor was so nice he put both his hands on my shoulders as he checked my prostate.

Comment

It’s not a myth.

Real talk, Ill only get a massage if they will milk my prostate in the end.

When you cream it’s legit like Mount St. Helen’s erupting.

My biggest and longest orgasms have been because i got my prostate massaged.

If you have never had it done, a normal orgasm does not compare.

Check out this link. Great info.

https://www.butt-wax.com/blog-1/how-...ate?format=amp
                      Sounds mad bro thanks for the link I'll check it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X