Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Whoever Says I'm Old, I'm Finished - Face Me in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    It´s a deal! And you´re also my manager, trainer, promoter and corner man. Is 25% ok?

Buddy... you have zero idea how much less you need to pay me.

I am the best kind of guy to have in your corner... I am easily amused, stupidly loyal, and will work your entire camp for beer and toffee peanuts.

That is right: I am cheap AND easy.

Comment

Another talker until they actually get offered a fight. Wouldnt headline a PPV with whyte and offered him an undercard fight for far less money instead. Wanted to fight Joshua at any notice for any money, was offered a fight for career high pay with short but not too short notice and he said NO.

Comment

Ortiz and Povetkin are same age.

I think, Ortiz must be careful against Flores, because his reflexes, chin couldn't be the same

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Not sure I caught that but I’ll fight you ? I’ll give you a shock also bc I’d spark you out when I hit you solid ..it’ll be round one . I’m tired of all the talk you do ,you and Wilder ..let the ordeal of obtaining a fight license precede I give up the weight since accord to this forum there shouldn’t be one . And according to your records I’m older ? By a few years .....
          Jugglingnuts strikes again. So that's Fury and Ortiz that this nincompoop would beat. Who else? Somebody needs to get in touch with The Ring, BoxRec, and TBRB; this rétard should be P4P #1!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Squared.Circle View Post
            Jugglingnuts strikes again. So that's Fury and Ortiz that this nincompoop would beat. Who else? Somebody needs to get in touch with The Ring, BoxRec, and TBRB; this rétard should be P4P #1!!!!!!!!
            Yea they should have you seen his last fights ? Kaufman would be mowing my lawn and if he doesn’t believe that I’d lay him out on it ...no problem. Ortiz himself should actually fight a relavant guy and win it’s been five years , and Wilder gets tired from costumes, go check yourself.
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-04-2020, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
              Yeah right clown...
              Still waiting for you to make a fight with me ? Your in my area right ? Remember you can’t get away with talk like the clown Larry on here if your nearby..don’t talk it ...do it ? So I can post what an idiot looks like running his mouth pretending to be a fighter . Just p.m me it’s not hard , don’t post to act tough just do it we can do it easily .
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-04-2020, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Yea they should have you seen his last fights ? Kaufman would be mowing my law and if he doesn’t be that I’d lay him out on it ...no problem.
                But, how would you find the time between all these national arm wrestling championships and these 7ft giants you beat up?

Comment

Originally posted by Squared.Circle View Post
                  But, how would you find the time between all these national arm wrestling championships and these 7ft giants you beat up?
                  Well instead of being the cheerleader A.K.A the guy they pass around in jail, we could pencil you in to ? Again you expose yourself you beta..I’d drag you ina van and slap you ,force you to do videos ,dress you up in cheerleading uniform and post them on here ...Larry you paying attention bc it’s coming ? Yea that right bi.tch what now ? I got your address .lol
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-04-2020, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Ortiz is done as top contender. Lost to Wilder twice, refused to fight Joshua.

His best chance is Povetkin or Ruiz fight in near future.

Young prospects won`t fight him, because Haymon made them believe Ortiz is actually good.

Comment

Whyte and Ortiz will now have to fight. Whyte will take it as he now needs Ortiz's name in his resume win or lose

Comment

Working...
                      X