Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Father Frustrated By Heavy Weight, Lack of Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to retire and take care of the money that can last a lifetime with proper training in asset management!

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
      That's not your opponents concern.you are professionals.its you and your sons fault.so stop with the excuses.
      Actually these are not excuses. This is exactly what happened. Andy partied too much, didn't train correctly and paid the price for it.

Too much celebrity treatment cost him this fight. The immediate rematch by Joshua was excellent, otherwise Andy would have had more time to prepare himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
        Actually these are not excuses. This is exactly what happened. Andy partied too much, didn't train correctly and paid the price for it.

Too much celebrity treatment cost him this fight. The immediate rematch by Joshua was excellent, otherwise Andy would have had more time to prepare himself.
        Well that's on them.There professionals they know better than that.They have nobody to blame but themselves.

Comment

Who cares?? Come back!?!? No fat boy go away and eat tacos and drink tequila ya bum!! No one should spend mega bucks on this bum ever again

Comment

Its really sad to see such talent not appreciated by the BOXER. They take it all for granted. In the boxing game. You really only got 10 years shelf life and the clock starts ticking at 20. “ITS A GIFT”. Exploit the sheeit out of it. There are many guys like Ruiz who piss it away.
            30 years years old is to OLD to try to reinvent yourself, dietary discipline, work ethic & character. Its a shame that Gods gifts are given to people who have NO APPRECIATION for them. Sad, hes a nice guy too. So is AJ. He really surprised me. I didnt think he had the MENTAL DISCIPLINE ti stick to that gameplan. Klitschco and Lewis did that kind of boxing for a decade. Its smart to use on ANYONE!!!!
            Contgrats to the Champ. Well done.

Comment

True, Andy I believe would of won the fight again by ko if he was same weight or a bit lower than the first fight. He does have the perfect style to beat BJ and will again if in shape, BJ can run all day long, but a in shape ruiz will catch upto him and land his shots, and that's the difference, ruiz can take em and BJ carnt, and it's always gonna be that way, BJ carnt improve his chin or temple ever, so if not Andy in the future someone will clip him and then goodnight sweet prince lol. This was Andy's fight to lose, not coz BJ was so good as sperm wud hav you believe, but coz ruiz was so bad on the night.

Comment

Andy should've retired on Joshua's ass lol, he would've made money other ways with that fame he was riding on.

Now after losing and his "I ate tacos for 3 months", disappointing his fans like that, i dont think no one will keep on following him

Comment

Taco Tuesday

Taco Tuesday should ignore the negative and learn from defeat just like all good fighters, I am pretty sure another opportunity will come and that'll be his chance to prove it.

Comment

sounds like excuses to me, predictable excuses

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Andy could have trained his ass off and come into the fight in the best shape of his life...and he STILL would have lost to that style.

His feet are too damn slow to deal with a boxer who moves a lot.
                      I agree. Ruiz is a counter puncher at heart. Uses his quick hands to hit the exposed part of the usually taller boxers he faces. He is not immobile, but he has basically that tool in his bag and little else. That is why felt Joshua would win. AJ just has more tools in his bag.

I do not think Ruiz has to.be a one hit wonder. If he focuses, he can beat lower level HWs and put himself back into a position for good money fights. But he is what he is, and if his opponents are disciplined they can outmaneuver him in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X