Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Waits on Confirmation of 4th Pacquiao Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Marquez. Definitely looking forward to a 4th fight.

Better than another Bradley fight

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Pointless because Marquez will only kick his ass for a 4th time and we will have to put up with more excuses and more of ''it was a close fight''

''Manny lost 8-9 rounds of a 12 round but it was close, honestly guys''
      Seriously? Thats all the options out there?? Lol. Rematch Bradley, easy win for Pac, Cotto is out because he's not going back to WW and FMJ vs Pacquiao will never happen. Robert Guerrero is calling him out, why not "the Ghost"?? Either rematch and slaughter Bradley or fight Guerrero cause Marquez will never beat Pacquiao, 3 times should've been enough to settle any score and that trilogy is played to death...

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
        you lost 3 times marques its time to move on and admit you are not good enuff to beat manny!!
        Get manny's dick out of your mouth homes. Manny didnt dominate one of those fights. Jmm is looking for a big fight and it happens to be the biggest one out there for him. He at the end of his career and he deserves another big payday.

Comment

Marquez wins this one again!

Comment

I hate Pac Marquez4 but it was signed long ago. Same s hit will happen, 12rounds and arguing about decision....zzzzz boring

Comment

Come on now....Marquez already knew he was getting a 4th showdown. Everyone knew this. Why are people sitting here with their mouths open? This Bob "I'm all about the in house" Arum we talking about here. Arum says he presents "options" to Pac and lets him decide. Those are options are in house options. Get real.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                you lost 3 times marques its time to move on and admit you are not good enuff to beat manny!!
                So why does Manny and his team keep pursuing this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Nacho Beristain, the manager and trainer of WBO 140-pound champion Juan Manuel Marquez, says his boxer will receive word in the next few days on whether or not a fourth fight with Manny Pacquiao will actually happen.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Oh geez, a 4th fight for the 4th time in 8 years!!!! This is disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I love Marquez. Definitely looking forward to a 4th fight.

Better than another Bradley fight
                    Would you support a 2nd fight with mayweather and cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
                      Seriously? Thats all the options out there?? Lol. Rematch Bradley, easy win for Pac, Cotto is out because he's not going back to WW and FMJ vs Pacquiao will never happen. Robert Guerrero is calling him out, why not "the Ghost"?? Either rematch and slaughter Bradley or fight Guerrero cause Marquez will never beat Pacquiao, 3 times should've been enough to settle any score and that trilogy is played to death...

Its pointless, the only person who benefits anything from it is Bob Arum!
                      I am sick to death of seeing Marquez get these b/s decisions.

I'd rather he fought Guerrero or even Berto tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X