No announcement yet.

LOL, same woman gunna tax Cristiano Ronaldos ass twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Still those pictures are not of Badr Hari...i would believe that Ronaldo is gay but Badr Hari is definitely not...do you have any proof ?
    I don't even know what he looks like let alone have pics of him doing gay sh^t. I wasn't even talking about this cat specifically more than just a general thought process that non-gay mfers have with what gay people act like thats incorrect that I myself found to be wrong back in the day.

So I'm just saying you thinking there is a gay way to act that all gay people do isn't true. There are some regular acting mfers that like the dick.

Comment

Still those pictures are not of Badr Hari...i would believe that Ronaldo is gay but Badr Hari is definitely not...do you have any proof ?
      Dude it you were going after a scandal about it, youd link him with McGregor or some other top guy. Badr Hari is so random its true. Hes proper buff doe right?

Comment

Ah I see now youre Muslim

LOL has nothing about Ronaldo being gay

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Dude is gay as ****, been getting bummed by that kick boxer Badr Hari dude for years. Press have got him, they want the juicy story of his real life, but this will do til he comes out. Woman took him for a few 100k years back, now she wants more.

He's ****ed almost every hot girl out there from Paris Hilton to irina shayk, not even counting supermodels. He's just one of those 'metrosexual' dudes that's all. But not h o m o.

That little phaggot neymar is more suspect imo.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            He looks worried by that, he is like WTF
            If anything that is evidence that he is not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Why would modeling money dry up if he was a confirmed gay dude? Aren't there on average more gay dudes in modeling than most other entertainment professions? I'd assume he'd make MORE money as a rainbow flag waving model. Had no idea he was making so much money in modeling btw.

But yea I wish Ronaldo was my wingman. Be balls deep in godp#ssy kinda girls on the daily I bet.
              Modeling/advertising is selling you an illusion, the moment you break that shhh it's a wrap. Remember women grow up on fairy tales and this dude has suuuuuuuuuper deep pockets, fame, and the looks. For chicks that's hitting the lottery three times in one..tell them he's playing for the other team and all they can see is a dude who like getting plugged. It's the same reason actors don't even live out of the closet, hell my wife's been telling for years Taylor Swift is full blown gay and she's got a fanbase that could see no wrong in her and she ain't coming out til she's outted.

Dude as his wingman...you'd need three life jackets, a submarine, a preacher, a gospel choir, an airtank and a whole navy to not drown in p***y out there doing gods work. You'd need vacation from the p***y after a month.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                The dudes like surely that has to be at half mast.
                It's sticking out like a tent pole.
                He seems confused by it all. Lol.

Comment

Ah I see now youre Muslim

LOL has nothing about Ronaldo being gay
                  Im not Muslim but Badr Hari is from the same country as me.

Comment

Dude is gay as ****, been getting bummed by that kick boxer Badr Hari dude for years. Press have got him, they want the juicy story of his real life, but this will do til he comes out. Woman took him for a few 100k years back, now she wants more.

If you see the entire pic, you will see the dude has a boner while he's lifting Ronaldo. Dude is suspect af. Still a great footballer doe.

Comment

Theres tons, check Wolverine, its a billion $ movie enterprise. So they shut down this photo

That's his mentally handicapped brother who also has leukemia and brain cancer, plus was born without a stomach and liver. Wolverine was just helping his little brother out of the water because he was afraid a wave would drag him into deep water.

Comment

Working...
                      X