Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Diaz Amir Khan Last Oppenent Says Khan Didnt Earn No Shot At Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElChino View Post
    Triangle theories SMH plus Maidana is a completely more well rounded fighter then he was when he met Khan.
    No he hasn't. His been well matched and against favorable opponents.

Comment

I think we need to remember Khan-Maidana was in 2010. Quite a while ago.

I think Maidana-Khan in 2014 would be very interesting and different to how it was in 2010.

Comment

Hell, not only that. I'd even go as far as to say, name any welterweight champion right now and I'd say Khan hasn't done shit to deserve a fight with them. How much less one with Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I think we need to remember Khan-Maidana was in 2010. Quite a while ago.

I think Maidana-Khan in 2014 would be very interesting and different to how it was in 2010.
          So do I. I'd go as far as to say we'd probably be debating which round Khan goes to sleep in more so than anything else.

Comment

They got to get it off now before he starts losing again

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              They got to get it off now before he starts losing again
              Pretty much, This fight cant get no hotter then it is right now the hype etc will only die down. And people worried about the Broner Chino rematch why worry it always going to be there and will be just as intresting no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChino View Post
                Triangle theories SMH plus Maidana is a completely more well rounded fighter then he was when he met Khan.
                Same brawler. He came out swingin' against Khan as well. Instead of trying to do the shoulder roll and getting beaten up, Khan actually threw combos and dropped him with a killer body shot. He got Maidana's respect early.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                  Same brawler. He came out swingin' against Khan as well. Instead of trying to do the shoulder roll and getting beaten up, Khan actually threw combos and dropped him with a killer body shot. He got Maidana's respect early.

your point in, in the broner fight and the jsk and lopez fight he came out jabbing nothing like he did in the Khan fight.

Comment

if Guerrero, Ortiz and Canelo are 'worthy' I don't see why Khan isn't, its not like Floyd takes hard fights anyway.

just another cherrypick from the biggest joke in boxing. khan's speed might give him trouble too. I won't buy it or watch it, but there's suckers that actually pay for his fights, so who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      The someone "a lil better" being Maidana who lost to Khan.

Hopefully there's another good undercard fight like Garcia-Matthysse because the main event is going to be another one-sided borefest followed by US media circle jerk about how King Floyd could beat the (limited) Argentine where Broner couldn't.
                      A fight that happened in 2010 has nothing to do with the going on's of boxing in whats about to be in 2014. One is on the rise, the other has looked like shit his last 4 fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X