Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Estrada was the fresher man at the end of the fight... So he never received something important to the body.

I like Rungvisai.

Great fighter and a humble guy. I wish the best for him

But we need to see the immediate rematch.
    looooooooooool, juuust stop it man hehehe--Your boy got iced and will likely not see a rematch anytimme soon

Comment

• Srisaket wins 9 rounds to 3. He is the best boxer, Estada is not at his level.

Comment

• I just caught up on the fight and am surprised by some of the comments. Estrada wasn't close to winning the fight. It was 8-4 for me or it could even have been 9-3.

Estrada looked scared at times and I think he tasted rungs power once too many times in the first 5 rounds to be brave enough in the next 7.

It was kinda disappointing because I rank estrada very highly and he showed so much heart against roman and cuadras. Maybe rung mentally breaks his opponents down like a young ggg.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          I just caught up on the fight and am surprised by some of the comments. Estrada wasn't close to winning the fight. It was 8-4 for me or it could even have been 9-3.

Estrada looked scared at times and I think he tasted rungs power once too many times in the first 5 rounds to be brave enough in the next 7.

It was kinda disappointing because I rank estrada very highly and he showed so much heart against roman and cuadras. Maybe rung mentally breaks his opponents down like a young ggg.
          Good post. Sums it up well. Rungvisai had him mentally defeated from the first round on.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Good post. Sums it up well. Rungvisai had him mentally defeated from the first round on.
            I think the first 3 rounds were pretty competitive, and Estrada looked to strike Rung early with sharp, accurate punches but I think what happened between one of the rounds, when he looked at his cornerman and said "he has a lot of power". I think Estrada mentally beat himself after that.

Comment

I just caught up on the fight and am surprised by some of the comments. Estrada wasn't close to winning the fight. It was 8-4 for me or it could even have been 9-3.

Hahahahahahaha 8-4 or 9-3 hahaha you don't know **** about this kid

Comment

I guess Estrada punching him repeatedly with clean rights in the 12th showed he had been beat mentally...

Jesús some of you guys reach

7-5 for sor is fine, but Estrada figured him out from round 7 on. He beats him in a rematch easily

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  You could see at the weigh in that Estrada was intimidated by Srisaket....

Comment

• Originally posted by Geralt69 View Post
                    You could see at the weigh in that Estrada was intimidated by Srisaket....
                    I didn't get to watch any of the build up, video?

Comment

I didn't get to watch any of the build up, video?
                      Just look up the weigh in....
                      Youtube, google, etc....

Comment

Working...
                      X