No announcement yet.

Evidence proves Chinese were black and its civilization created by Blacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Our history? Where do you suggest we start? You seem to have quite a bit of insight on us and our way forward as a people. Do tell.
    Well the history of my own ancestors (Phoenicians, Carthaginians) is among those being "Black-ized" on the internet, so it's primarily a matter of defending against a direct attack, not really a desire to guide you forward.

But let's put that aside — do you truly disagree with my initial post?

Wouldn't it be healthier to pass on a rekindled interest in actual historical black civilizations such as the Ashanti Empire rather than desperately searching for evidence of black vikings, black samurai, black legionnaires?

I'm thinking mostly about young people and how drawing inspiration from their ancestry can affect their self-esteem. If I taught my own son about "Secret Middle Eastern Vikings" I feel like I would be setting him up for identity/self-esteem issues when he realized it was all nonsense I told him out of political spite.
    Last edited by ////; 02-10-2018, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Real Chinese people.

Comment

Comment

this thread is a joke but I have seen some black dudes who looked legit chinese or of some Asian kin real talk... one of my black friends Chad he had them chinese eyes and he wasn't high either he didn't like to smoke with us he just looked dat way

Comment

Working...
          X